Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic (822 Views)

10 SEO Tips To Increase Website Traffic / (free Ebook) Learn How To Increase Website Traffic. Business N Traffic / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic by Tolzeal(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
As a blogger, we all want to have more and more traffic on our website each day. If you have an establish blog, you already have good traffic and chances to improve are more. But new blogger face tough competition and they find it hard to increase the traffic in quick time. Here is a quick guide that will show you how to increase website traffic in less time without any extra effort

10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic

1. Write clearly and describe things with examples and snapshots. It will make the post easy to read and readers will surly come back to read your next posts.

2. Post useful things that give some knowledge to other person. Try to write post that solve other person's problem. Try to write everything in easy manner. Never assume that the reader should know things. Try to write post from the ground.

3. Blog's design also affect the traffic. Design and color scheme must be professional. Content should be readable. Avoid adding too much ad units.

4. Never use pop up or pop under ads. I think no one like these kind of ads. Always make it easy to see content on your blog. Ifreader will find it difficult, he will press back button at once.

5. Setup subscription option and allow users to subscribe your blog feeds. This is also a good source of traffic.

6. Make a social media presence of your blog. Create Facebook, Google+ pages of your blog and Twitter profile. Share your posts on these pages just after posting. Social media is a big source of traffic.

7. Offer something valuable for free. People like things that are free. You can offer free PDF or try some giveaway. This will also promote your blog and bring some visitors.

8. Participate in discussions in blogging forums and interact with other bloggers. If any of your post help in solving other person'sproblem by giving your post's link.

9. Write guest posts for some big blogs in the same niche. It will bring some targeted traffic on your blog. I am sure you will get some daily readers for your blog.

10. Follow SEO tips and optimize your blog and blog posts for search engines. Do not forget to add alt text in images. SEO optimized blogs have better chances to appear in the search results.

These are some quick tips that will surely help you to increase your blog traffic in less time.
If you also want to share your views in this, you can comment below!!
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic by jelly456: 12:24pm On May 27, 2013
Thanks for giving information.
Here i wish to add my personal experience.Recently i started E-commerce website and everyone recommended me to get PPC since it drives traffic instantly.When i searched i found Tucktail.com provided PPC at low cost with Standard SEO Plan included FREE,Real-time tracking and reporting.In this way i was able to drive traffic for my website.

1 Like

Re: 10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic by Vicotex(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2013
I guess you all know about the best seo plugin for( ALL IN ONE SEO PRO) instead of purchasing a licence of 48$ why dont you follow this link to download it for free www.multican.tk/index.php?/topic/19-wp-plugin-all-in-one-seo-pack-pro-v21/
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic by Whizkel(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2013
please i need a website like amazon for example.am a retailer of videogames,holla @whizkel@nokiamail.com..holla if your services are affordable.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution From Your Blog / Urgent Sms Api Needed / Want To Build An Ads Site Like Olx.com Or Tradestable.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.