Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds And Counting (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds And Counting (pictures) (5194 Views)

See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ / Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds, Oh Lordy / Tyra Lost 30 Pounds And Defends Her Slimmer Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds And Counting (pictures) by nellaluv(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Anty Kimmy looks like iya basira just as iya Sikiru, behind mama chisom salon described and Kim Kardashian has this to say: 'I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight.'
Yes fatty bombom you do have the rest of ur life to lose weight but right now we just have to laugh and point and say 'haha, that lady got a fat a*s'
#Okbye tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Flashes Her Bra As She Heads Out With 17yr Old Brother "Rajad" / Shocking!!See Chidinma Ekile All Bleached Up In New Photo.[PHOTO] / Afrocandy:Al My Body Is Hole,Men Can Put Their Thing Anywia They Want In It(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.