Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Music Online - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Online (1242 Views)

Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Listen To Old And New Nigerian Music Online / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Online by coolblue(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2006
People, id like to know what are the possibilities of
1smiley publishing a song online, basically for promoting an artist
2smiley where and how it can be done
3smiley getting the proper amounts of publicity and how this can be monitored.

The reason for all of this is i have afriend who is pretty good at rapping and i'd like to put some of his stuff up for the general populace to listen to and enjoy. also for them to download. i also want to be able to monitor this. how can this be done?
Re: Nigerian Music Online by layi(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2006
Free download or paid download?
Anyway check out www.cdbaby.com or www.myspace.com
Re: Nigerian Music Online by coolblue(m): 5:24am On May 14, 2006
free downoad. its majorly promotional.

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce – 2 Mussh (remix) Ft Ice Prince & Sauce Kid / Imagine a life without music. What would it be like? / Video: QDOT – Ibadan Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.