Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Yaris Accident - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Yaris Accident (3296 Views)

Superclean 2000 Toyota Yaris Toks Automatic For Jst 790k... See Pix / Registered 2008 Toyota Yaris - Guaranteed To Serve You Better / NEAT NIGERIAN Use Toyota Yaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaris Accident by sojioguns(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2008
Hi guys! This is a testimony. I was driving on Lekki expressway a few days back and my car (07 Yaris Sport) rolled over a stone and the steering wheel locked (very strange). The car ran into a concrete wall @ about 100km/h. Sad. Any explanation as to why this could have happened?

Re: Yaris Accident by bigfather(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2008
Na wa o ! Thank GOD for your life.
Re: Yaris Accident by Reptyle(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
Guy pele o!!!! shocked shocked shocked I hope say insurance cover dey sha. Thank God for life.
Re: Yaris Accident by viperman: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2008
Mehnnn Soji,
I didn't know it was this bad when you told me over the phone. But God dey. The car can be restored to original state sha, though it would cost you some money.
I'll get back to you on that stuff asap. kai! that lekki express road wey dey sweet to blast speed , Thank God for your life oo
Re: Yaris Accident by Agbo2(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2008
Thank God for Air Bags!!!
God dey sha.
Re: Yaris Accident by ernal(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2008
Man pele Jo, Omo na to dey buy New car or Confirm Toks, Opelope Airbar ati ABS, Pele Mehn
Re: Yaris Accident by sultaan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
Sorry for you accident,I know you'll be shaken by it. Be glad you are alive to replace the car wink

Your steering probably locked because it was damaged at the pinion by the rock, or your steering knuckle snapped when your car bounced.You'll see its broken off the axle under the car.That is the only explanation.
Re: Yaris Accident by atilla(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Yaris Accident by thegame(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
Imagine this was a powerbike.
Sorry about ur car though. I have seen one yaris had an accident too. the car is kinda not too strong. the back of this was a write off.
Maybe you should check with toyota for the cause of the steering lock if you don't agree with what the guy said.
Re: Yaris Accident by wweekes(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
I can get you all the parts you need, contact me at wweekes@gmail.com
Re: Yaris Accident by sojioguns(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ wweekes
Thanks but I dont think fixing it will make too much sense. Besides, I am waiting for the insurance company to respond to my claim.
Re: Yaris Accident by wweekes(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2008
ok but if you decide to fix it after, just let me know

(1) (Reply)

Honda Bulldog For Sale Just 500k, Excellent Condition / 2006 Model Toyota Highlander,limited Edition.hybrid Forsale Very Clean. / Abs, Vdc Off, Slip, & 4wd Lights All On : 2004 Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.