Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh (1169 Views)

Laugh Wan Kill Me Die / What Does "Laugh In Swahili" Mean To Nairalanders..? / Let Me Make You Laugh Again Today..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by Bootylicious(f): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
What do we call this?

Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by Tascocent(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sucking from d main source............
Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by Bootylicious(f): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lmao!!!
Tascocent: Sucking from d main source............
Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by gluv01(f): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2013
I don't know why this still happens. I've never seen the statue of a full naked man, but naked female statues are easily seen.
Why?
Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by Uch74(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Na milk industry be that! LMFAO
Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by hakunajay(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2013
gluv01: I don't know why this still happens. I've never seen the statue of a full naked man, but naked female statues are easily seen.
Why?

Not only statutes, pictures of naked girls abound the net. Even in real life girls are wearing lesser clothes these days. Just look around you will see naked women moving around like zombies. No pun intended...
Re: Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh by gluv01(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2013
hakunajay:

Not only statutes, pictures of naked girls abound the net. Even in real life girls are wearing lesser clothes these days. Just look around you will see naked women moving around like zombies. No pun intended...

hmmm...understood now

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Been Blessed With Your C*ck" Kaffy Talks S*x On Twitter With Hubby. / Nigerian Student Racially Abused In The UK / Hot Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.