Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude (3197 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by assalaamat(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nasbock is a guy of 22years of age and his full name is Bukayo Ogunlude,he is an internet marketer who has been making legitimate cash via facebook online information marketing since he was 20.How I got to know him:there's a particular program called "single life" on radio continental 102.3fm,he was actually invited to the program last week saturday,this is bcs the program is usually aired every saturday 9pm-11pm,and he talked about how to use facebook to make legitimate money,he gave out his number &facebook name.So immediately after the program i went online to search for him and i also googled to know everything about him,whether it was genuine or not,so the next day,i put a call through to him,and he gave me the details of how to reach him,and on monday i went to him and after paying a certain sum of money,he gave me the training of my life,he put me through so many things i never believed existed on facebook and as i'm talking to u i'm already into the online biz,and as a matter of fact i made my first cash yesterday which was so unbelievable.So i'm using this medium to tell u that,this guy is a fantastic person to have as a mentor when it comes to online biz.Pls guys,try and get in touch with this guy and ur life would never remain the same,u can even google about him to confirm.His facebook name is www.facebook.com/nasbockonline &his phone number is 07034488824.Goodluck guys!!
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by mkoabiola: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
How much av u made ur self b4 d testimony.
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by sholay2011(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Of course, I know Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude...isn't he the OP of this thread?

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Obinoscopy(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2013
grin
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by carlos1(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2013
assalaamat: Nasbock is a guy of 22years of age and his full name is Bukayo Ogunlude,he is an internet marketer who has been making legitimate cash via facebook online information marketing since he was 20.How I got to know him:there's a particular program called "single life" on radio continental 102.3fm,he was actually invited to the program last week saturday,this is bcs the program is usually aired every saturday 9pm-11pm,and he talked about how to use facebook to make legitimate money,he gave out his number &facebook name.So immediately after the program i went online to search for him and i also googled to know everything about him,whether it was genuine or not,so the next day,i put a call through to him,and he gave me the details of how to reach him,and on monday i went to him and after paying a certain sum of money,he gave me the training of my life,he put me through so many things i never believed existed on facebook and as i'm talking to u i'm already into the online biz,and as a matter of fact i made my first cash yesterday which was so unbelievable.So i'm using this medium to tell u that,this guy is a fantastic person to have as a mentor when it comes to online biz.Pls guys,try and get in touch with this guy and ur life would never remain the same,u can even google about him to confirm.His facebook name is www.facebook.com/nasbockonline &his phone number is 07034488824.Goodluck guys!!

Please who can help me explain the fact that
someone who claims to be an internet marketer
keeps copying my websites, the images and
and even d write ups on it. e remain small make d
guy copy my name and hack into my computer
and steal the raw products.

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude am refering to you,
i designed two different websites for you and you
seized my money for over three months now and
have totally refused to pay me

You have resorted to creating funny websites for your
so called import biz and because you know you cannot
edit the ones i built for you because you dnt have access
to the raw file.

Please my people, How can you explain the fact that someone
who claims to be an internet marketer keeps stealing my
contents. He copies my sales letters, graphics, images,
e remain small make the guy copy my bank account details
and name join am.

Av got proofs, here is his website address
http://www.cheapimportsecret.com/privateclass/
This is my site where he stole my contents from
www.interbizexchange.com/importbiz.htm
he also steals from Segun Afolabi at
http://importationbizcoach.com/ you can confirm
and see for your selves.

Normally, I don't offer my website design services on credit
but i had to bend my policy because of him and his promise
to pay after 3 days, but i never knew i was dealing with a scammer.
For anybody that is out there reading this message, If after
reading this and you still end up falling victim to this guy,
you are on your own.

Dis guy cannot even afford to buy a laptop, even the N20,000 cheap
ones, You people won't believe he still uses a cyber cafe to carry out
his crime. Imagine, When i sent him a text asking him to remove
my contents from his website he told me, I Quote ''Bros abeg, I will
do that on monday, the cyber cafe that i use have closed''. That is
arrant Nonsense. This is someone who claims to make millions from
importation biz, where as he has not even imported pen before.

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude knows nothing about internet marketing,
The place where he lives at sango ota in lagos is probably a face
me i face you appartment and his so called office which he claims
to have opened recently at ikeja is probably a cyber cafe. He is
just looking for innocent Nigerians to devour.

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude, Am not here to ask you to pay me for the websites i built for you, you can keep the money cos i know you are a very
hungry fellow, Rather i am here to warn you for the last time stop copying
my contents, images, sales letters etc because one day you might end
up copying my picture to your website thinking its yours and that would
be very bad.

I am going to buy strong padlocks so i can start locking my websites,
Names, images, sales letterz etc from nasbock before he spoils my name
big time.

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude, I will not warn you again, Fake!!

Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by XPresie: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2013
**singin Davido** see Gobee, Omo see Gobe.....
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by boneruns(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2013
assalaamat: Nasbock is a guy of 22years of age and his full name is Bukayo Ogunlude,he is an internet marketer who has been making legitimate cash via facebook online information marketing since he was 20.How I got to know him:there's a particular program called "single life" on radio continental 102.3fm,he was actually invited to the program last week saturday,this is bcs the program is usually aired every saturday 9pm-11pm,and he talked about how to use facebook to make legitimate money,he gave out his number &facebook name.So immediately after the program i went online to search for him and i also googled to know everything about him,whether it was genuine or not,so the next day,i put a call through to him,and he gave me the details of how to reach him,and on monday i went to him and after paying a certain sum of money,he gave me the training of my life,he put me through so many things i never believed existed on facebook and as i'm talking to u i'm already into the online biz,and as a matter of fact i made my first cash yesterday which was so unbelievable.So i'm using this medium to tell u that,this guy is a fantastic person to have as a mentor when it comes to online biz.Pls guys,try and get in touch with this guy and ur life would never remain the same,u can even google about him to confirm.His facebook name is www.facebook.com/nasbockonline &his phone number is 07034488824.Goodluck guys!!

See how you disgraced yourself big time. No one is going to take you serious here again.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Ishilove: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2013
See as carlos open the guy nyash finish! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Ishilove: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Sharrap dia! Copy copy. Oniranu grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Dhammist: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na laf i dey laf.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
X-Presie:
**singin Davido** see Gobee, Omo see Gobe.....

*dancing to the song* camman.... see gobe, omo see gobe!! grin grin
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by peziz(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Omg!! Lmao! Kai see as carlos spoil show for this bros. This is so embarassing.
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by iebanehita(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..!!!

I cannot just pass without commenting on this thread.

May God bless nairaland and may Nairaland continue to live on forever and ever...AMEN.
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by oludayomi(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
May God bless NL. #10,000 no be small money thank God i log on NL ι for just do mother xmas 4 one small boy.
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by iebanehita(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
^
you mind sharing your experience for the benefit of others ma'am?
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Lmao @ all comments, the boy go faint oo.Ode!
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by oludayomi(f): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2013
A mail was sent to my inbox on how to start importation business here in Nigeria. Ι̥ followed the link and was ask to pay #10,000 into his acct.

"THE ALMIGHTY POWERFUL IMPORTATION BUSINESS MENTORSHIP WORKSHOPSTEP 1 -�Make a bank deposit of N10,000 into any branch of GTbank Plc in NigeriaAccount Name:�� � � � Ogunlude BukayoAccount Number:�� �0036-980-265STEP 2�- After payments, send a text with the following details:Paid4ImportSeminar, Amount paid, Depositor’s Name, Date paid, YourFull Names, Email, GSM number, Teller number to: 07034488824.

But b4 making such payment i log on surest NL and Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by iebanehita(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2013
^^
And that is how God would continue to expose these fowls.
Charging 10K for an e-book he got for nothing less than 2K.
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by zibe(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Busted grin
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by sammyyoung2(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2013
grin

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by practikal(f): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin everyday for thief..........
Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by nasbock(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dont Have Much To Say...........

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by nasbock(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thats some of My student testimony and here is What The MMEDIA SAYS about me......... was not the one that created this thread but my attention was brought to this ...........

Re: Do You Know Him? Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude by flowbjones(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Walahi!

Me sef dey observe.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fresh Graduate. Apply Now / Oritamefa Baptist Model School Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / N3,000/day - University Student Part-time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.