Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

President Jonathan Condoles Ekiti Over Deputy Governor’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Condoles Ekiti Over Deputy Governor’s Death (440 Views)

President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death / Jonathan Condoles Buhari Over Daughter's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Condoles Ekiti Over Deputy Governor’s Death by sammietos(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has commiserated with the people of Ekiti State on the death of the Deputy Governor, Mrs Olufunmilayo Olayinka.

In a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, Jonathan described the late Adeyinka as “a dedicated, public spirited technocrat who used her talents to make a difference.”

The President also said “her skills as a technocrat were useful, her contributions wise and meaningful and her death, painful and sad.”

He prayed that her soul be granted a peaceful rest while he also prayed that God will grant her family the fortitude and grace to bear the loss.

Olayinka who is survived by her husband and three children was confirmed dead this evening in a statement signed by the Ekiti state Information Commisssioner, Mr Tayo Ekundayo.

http://www.nisotpost.com/2013/04/06/news/president-jonathan-condoles-ekiti-over-deputy-governors-death/
Re: President Jonathan Condoles Ekiti Over Deputy Governor’s Death by Rapmaestro(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2013
R.I.P NONI.. Greet Dagrin, 2pac and my Granpa 4 me o

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is Collecting Cross River State Money. / Boston Marathon Hit By Explosions / 5,000 Boko Haram Members May Get Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.