Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa (20334 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by ChimaAdeoye: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Very very good development. Henry Okah is in jail for killing nobody,while Abubakar Shekau and his ilk are being begged to accept amnesty? MEND should also begin killing any Boko Haram seen in their region.Let them go back to their region as they chased away southerners.
MEND should cut-off the bloody oil supply jor!
Lets see where they will get the money to dash terrorists in the name of amnesty!
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by DeCleff(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
CyberG:

There is oil in Lagos, Ondo and Ogun states. There is a large deposit of Oil sands in Ondo state too. The same type of oil sands in Canada, the biggest oil supplier to the US. If Nigeria breaks, not one soul from SE or SS will be allowed anywhere in the SW.

To hell with ur SW! SE alone is richer that ur SW let alone adding SS to SE.

I blame my igbo brothers & sisters who left their father's land to make investments in SW.
Let the fraud called Nigeria break up, so all those from SW/North who are occupying top positions in different companies will vacate Old Eastern Region and our stolen oil blocs retrieved

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by hugafella(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. Okah can't be serving jail terms while boko haram gets amnesty.

Yes o! Since Naija has decided to aid lawlessness, then Okah should not be in jail afterall, how many people did okah kill compared to BH? Abeg release the man Jare or face fresh violence in Niger delta. U see the result of not punishing crime? U see that there cannot be peace without justice? My pain is that we are not allowed to secede. So let us watch as we descend into the abyss of impending and inevitable national destruction of this directionless entity called Nigeria. And I dare anyone to debate with me that the destruction of Nigeria is a matter of "when" not an "if".
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by stantob(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
So killing police men will make South African government to release Okah? Fools,looking for blood.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Seriously, what's wrong with Nigerians and violence?? It seems killing one another is the only thing you lot find solace in.... Perhaps, it's high time you legalised weed in that country for all the blood-thirsty and blood-su.cking knuckleheads and nutters in that country, to be honest... undecided
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by ewet: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: SW is ready to live without oil ? Laughable it is. Can Osun pay salary without Fed allocation? Can Ekiti and Ogun provide educational services, health care etc without monthly allocation? I heard Ogun Commissioner for Works talk about the state currently generating 2.5 billion IGR per month that is about 30 billion naira alone. Now, does that pay civil servants salaries alone ?
There are loads of nations without oil and thy are living fine,The SW region b4 the discovery of oil lived well.B4 your oil came and messed evrythngup.Keep wallowing in your oil while others are seeking industrialisation and human capital devt.
The oil you blif so much in is the genesis of all the evil tht pervades naija rite nw,i pray to God tht the oil shuld dry up and we all come to our senses tht this country is headed straight for destruction.
I will choose a peaceful region with skilled manpower and vast arable land like the SW over polluted, insecure,purposeless niger delta anyday. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
OIL IS A CURSE MY FRIEND

4 Likes

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by baslone: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Just imagine someone justifying the killing of human beings just because the victims are authorized to carry arms shocked
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Caprison(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
baslone: Terrorist will always be terrorist.

What is the "just cause" in killing innocent policemen.

BokoHaram, Mend are both criminal organizations.

No difference
R u insinuating dat our force r no longer capable of defending demself talk more of securing d masses
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by confusion247(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
brownlord: Massob and opc what are you waiting for, i just love this, imagine boko from the north, niger delta resume in south, massob attacking from east, and the weakly opc from the other end

Just sitdown dey watch for 3D this action movie is called...abeg wetin we go name this film?
MASSOB and OPC are weaklings, if you want action, look towards kano(boko haram) and bayelsa(MEND) but if you want empty propaganda, look towards MASSOB and OPC.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
ewet:
OIL IS A CURSE MY FRIEND

OIL is a blessing the wicked leaders made up of the Nigerian people are the problem, Britain, USA and others have OIL and is a Blessing for them. So the CURSE is not the oil because GOD made it good.

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by confusion247(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
ewet:
There are loads of nations without oil and thy are living fine,The SW region b4 the discovery of oil lived well.B4 your oil came and messed evrythngup.Keep wallowing in your oil while others are seeking industrialisation and human capital devt.
The oil you blif so much in is the genesis of all the evil tht pervades naija rite nw,i pray to God tht the oil shuld dry up and we all come to our senses tht this country is headed straight for destruction.
I will choose a peaceful region with skilled manpower and vast arable land like the SW over polluted, insecure,purposeless niger delta anyday. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
OIL IS A CURSE MY FRIEND
With your courage, I wonder why south west is so scared of being a country of their own.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by ewet: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
MrBible:

OIL is a blessing the wicked leaders made up of the Nigerian people are the problem, Britain, USA and others have OIL and is a Blessing for them. So the CURSE is not the oil because GOD made it good.
I will trade all tht oil for a govt tht is half as responsible as tht of say botswana a country without oil.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by confusion247(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx: Seriously, what's wrong with Nigerians and violence?? It seems killing one another is the only thing you lot find solace in.... Perhaps, it's high time you legalised weed in that country for all the blood-thirsty and blood-su.cking knuckleheads and nutters in that country, to be honest... undecided
What else do you expect? A country that killed over 3 million of it's citizens to have one fake united country can never have peace.

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by DeCleff(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
CyberG: During OBJ's era when 6 policemen on duty were killed at Odi, he asked the governor Alamaiseigha to produce their killers immediately. Alams was slow, could not, etc. OBJ immediately asked the Army to go get it done and they levelled Odi. Nothing like that ever happened again until the retardeen GEJ. What will or can the retardeen do now? A big committee? A fat promise to catch the killers? Fresh fart!
Radio without battery stop talking nonsense.

Do u think that Nigerian army operates in the north the same way they did in Niger Delta?

Or do u think the killers of the security men in Odi were indigenes of Odi?

Have u ever heard that Nigerian army burnt houses in the north as a result of their men killed by boko haram?
But they did that in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by ewet: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247:
With your courage, I wonder why south west is so scared of being a country of their own.
Just give us the oppurtuinity and see if we wont be gone without berthing an eyelid.Who needs this useless union in the first place.We want out!
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247:
What else do you expect? A country that killed over 3 million of it's citizens to have one fake united country can never have peace.

The whole thing is just sickening - it's death everyday and everywhere in Nigeria, yet we wonder why the country is stuck in abyss...

That failed country has some much blood on it and only spiritual cleansing would turn that cesspit around!!
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
baslone: Terrorist will always be terrorist.

What is the "just cause" in killing innocent policemen.

BokoHaram, Mend are both criminal organizations.

No difference
police no innocent.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by eldoradoxx: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
tspun: hmmm wat is all dis. Sometimes i woda wat country will allow another country to interfer in their affer. Y would south africa handle henry case or will no longer have court in my country ? Pls somebody should enlighting me on dis.
Henry Okah was tried in SA because the act he committed is terrorism. After 9/11 many countries including US and SA signed a Convention that made terrorism an offence of international dimension for which any court could assume jurisdiction to try whether such act was committed within its territory or not.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by mebad(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lusola15:

BOKO Boys vs MEND

I will give it to Boko boys anyday.

Dos BOKO boys no get rules of engagement o.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by Ayoobscom(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
When will a dream Nigeria happens?

Perhaps it may or may never happen with this trend.

However I'm curious at why people refer to MEND as militant and Bokoharam as terrorist?

So the world terrorism is customized and hypocritically targeted on certain faith uh?

Anyway MEND is resuming a game they thought boko boys...a game of blood which is presently bigger than them

Nigeria is in deep shit right now...apparantly we ve just seen little
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by akereconfi: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
DeCleff:
U are wrong because NDPVF led by Asari didn't accept amnesty but NDV led by Ateke Tom, a faction of MEND led by Tompolo accepted the amnesty .
So some MEND fighters who rejected the amnesty are the ones keeping MEND alive

after Asari left Jail....was he not settled. Jomo Gbomo neva accepted Amnesty. Tompolo, Boyloaf, etc accepted the amnesty.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by confusion247(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
maximunimpact: Even division wunt bring peace in 9ja, look @ korea penisula, eventhough they are long divided in2 North/SOUTH, they are still @ war! Curruption is our main problem, if it can be tackled, all diz menace wud be gone!!! But who said its possible 2 end curruption in 9ja, when d country name is a product of curruption! De system of gvt currupt........jst tnkin maybe both GEJ, BOKO, MEND, APC, PDP, shud jst be left alone 2 anihiliate demselves!
Does Korea north or south have groups like Boko haram, MEND? The two countries are having conflicts not terrorists attacks.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Once more crime pays in Nigeria.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by danny301: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
brownlord: Massob and opc what are you waiting for, i just love this, imagine boko from the north, niger delta resume in south, massob attacking from east, and the weakly opc from the other end

Just sitdown dey watch for 3D this action movie is called...abeg wetin we go name this film?

Only fools and brainless animals like you rejoice over the wanton killing of innocent souls in their father land....

“What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.”( David Levithan).... By the time Massob and OPC join as its your prayer may you fall victim of their attacks and may no one mourn you....FOOOOOL
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by eldoradoxx: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
CyberG:

There is oil in Lagos, Ondo and Ogun states. There is a large deposit of Oil sands in Ondo state too. The same type of oil sands in Canada, the biggest oil supplier to the US. If Nigeria breaks, not one soul from SE or SS will be allowed anywhere in the SW.
Hahahahahaha. You are obviously a kid going by your statement. Oil in Ondo? How many barrels? Oil in Lagos and Ogun? Let's begin the exploration boy! What are we waiting for ? There is no place you can find oil in commercial quantity like under the soil of Niger Delta. Recently two wells were discovered in my community (mind you MOU has been signed by the community and the oil companies). The quantity in the two wells were describes to be like a river and would be drilled for over 50 years each. But that's not my worry. Rather than Sw seeking to rely on oil like ND, let them go back to the days of cocoa. Beverages and other cocoa products are still worth billions of dollar in international market. We mustnt all depend on oil.
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by hercules07: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: they neither bombed church or school nor bus carrying innocent passengers! Atleast they attacked and killed people bearing arms(am not however justifying the killings, am a human too and I feel bad). There are therefore major differences. If boko were attacking only security agents, then we wouldn't be complaining as such.

Hope you know MEND we're robbing banks and killing innocent people, they also killed people while kidnapping their victims, there is no justification for both BH and MEND, they are both criminal organizations who should face the long arm of the law.

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by brownlord: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
alaoeri: Thought that MEND doesn't kill just fighting for their right but if its Boko Haram they 'll attribute it to Islam now MEND no any attribute to religion laughing at some ppl hypocrisy, for how long 'll ωε be deceiving ourselves that all these unrest is as a result of overlong injustice from the part of our leaders until a meaningful action is taken to bring all these menace to a halt otherwise all what's happening is just a tip of an iceberg.

Aboki, did you see mend kill in the name of jesus, mary or any God, but your brothers kill and say allah kubar abi hw dem dey talk am, so how do u expect people not to attribute their activities to islam

1 Like

Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by akereconfi: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
DeCleff:
Radio without battery stop talking nonsense.

Do u think that Nigerian army operates in the north the same way they did in Niger Delta?

Or do u think the killers of the security men in Odi were indigenes of Odi?

Have u ever heard that Nigerian army burnt houses in the north as a result of their men killed by boko haram?
But they did that in Niger Delta.

tell the MOFO. Do u tink if OBJ was to b in power now that he can descend on the Boko Haram wf full military power like he did in UDI. Do u know how many Army Generals are from the north, do you know the poplutaion of northerners in the Nigeria Army. Remember when Yaradua was brought back from Saudi Arabia, who deployed the Army without the knowledge of the President who is the Commander in Chief of the armed Forces.
OBJ can not do what he did to UDI to any part of the NORTH without him havin a clash wf top Army personels from the North.
Afterall....it was during Yaradua that he initated amnesty and the leader of Boko Haram was killed. Using military action on selfless civilians like OBJ did would attract WAR CRIME charge. One day OBJ will face the music. So dnt rant about Jona being unable to quench the looming fire boko caused. If u want to knw the full strength of our Army, go and ask the Islamist Extremist in Mali
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by akereconfi: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: Hahahahahaha. You are obviously a kid going by your statement. Oil in Ondo? How many barrels? Oil in Lagos and Ogun? Let's begin the exploration boy! What are we waiting for ? There is no place you can find oil in commercial quantity like under the soil of Niger Delta. Recently two wells were discovered in my community (mind you MOU has been signed by the community and the oil companies). The quantity in the two wells were describes to be like a river and would be drilled for over 50 years each. But that's not my worry. Rather than Sw seeking to rely on oil like ND, let them go back to the days of cocoa. Beverages and other cocoa products are still worth billions of dollar in international market. We mustnt all depend on oil.

My broda no b only u o....there's an old abandoned Oil well by shell in my grand father's land here in Nyo Khana Ogoni.

West dem get oil buh nt in commercial value, just 30 minutes drilling e go dry up. So all of u ranting about oil well in the west shud STFU
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by brownlord: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
danny301:

Only fools and brainless animals like you rejoice over the wanton killing of innocent souls in their father land....

“What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.”( David Levithan).... By the time Massob and OPC join as its your prayer may you fall victim of their attacks and may no one mourn you....FOOOOOL

You dey crase? Wetin dey worry this animal, come no let me get ur tym
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. Okah can't be serving jail terms while boko haram gets amnesty.

Well what does that has to do with an offence that was committed in another country. Because we don't have laws and rules that doesnt mean other people will let you come and break theirs.
Dont think because a south African come to nigeria an break our laws means you can go to their country and do the same and get away with it no no no no
Re: MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa by theripper2: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Seems it is open season for deaths in Nigeria. What a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC / Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? / Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.