Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? (744 Views)

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / Power Generation Falls To 2,030MW / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by iphy42: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
There have been constant power outages where i live and in many other places. despite this the bill is an outrageous 11 thousand naira for 2 wks erratic supply. To cap it up, bills now come in the beginning of the month instead of month end. So u are forced to pay whether u see light or not.
Sincere nigerian and co pls how many megawatts are we producing now?
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by iphy42: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere Nigerian, where are u now? Come and excuse phcn
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by akaOpene(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Your post depicts the patetic condition of things in Nigeria.We are being treated like trash by our government & it is time we put a stop to this slavery.
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by 9jii(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
is a long story.long long ago...
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by eggheaders(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
4 days now in my area.no blinking at all some scumbags here will come here and start spewing rubbish about power at it all time best.
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by subterfuge: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
PHCN is literarily DEAD!!! It is a source of siphoning the unsuspecting Poor masses of their hard earned resources.
For about 1 month now I have not seen light in Lagos. My scandalous bill comes more regularly than before!
When I complained to PHCN ,they say I should endure it that the excess money's is going to Goodluck Jonathan re-election campaign. They say that is why. PHCN have stopped giving out Prepaid meters for fear that PHCN will finally collapse.
Where are the usual sycophant- spokesmen of jonathan on this Nairaland Ie the Professors of MEGAWATTs explanation Come and defend your god goodluck!! Come and tell us how we are telling lies about power failure!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by iphy42: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Is there nobody from phcn to address these anomalies?
Btw, sincere nigerian has evaporated. Come rain, he will come and boast of improvement of power
Re: What Is Wrong With Power Generation And Phcn? by Benaig(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2013
It is simply sabotage. Barth Nnaji as power minister posted soldiers to all power stations and there was appreciable power supply. The staff unions insisted he withdrew the soldiers, the vested interests (generator importers and politicians milking the power minister through contracts) ensured he left office.

Soon after he left, situation nose-dived.

Power supply CANNOT improve if the above are not tackled no matter the privatisation.

(1) (Reply)

................ / Azikiwe, Balewa Make OAU Founders' List / Gen Buhari's Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.