Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk (1927 Views)

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by yemisa: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
Some people cherish to have tattoos on their bodies which they believe adds beauty to their body but do you know removing it comes with lots of side effects.

Read more about it on
http://www.yemisa..com/
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by iice(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2008
Why remove it? If you thought about it thoroughly then you know that you have it for life undecided
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
i've never liked tattoos and excessive piercings, i think it looks tacky. i've always known that tats have negatives that outweighs the positives
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2008
ha! na today? of course i love my tatoo

i wanted it so bad , was craving it too much till i got it

i dont know what will make me want to get rid of it

for me its an issue of love me ,love ma tatoo/s tongue

bikonu ! *roll eyes* NEXT!
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
i really lov tatoos but
i fear the side effects
as a long term thing undecided
even my guy is not in surport of it
so i don bone cool
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
love seeing tatoo on ppls body But have never and wud never dream of having one.
The negativity surrounding it outweighs whatever positivity it has. . .my tots sha.
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by TheSly: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2008
I like it cool
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by tRoOE(f): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2008
na wa ooooo all these tattoos haters grin grin

Anyway I love my tattoo, it is my strength kiss kiss

It respect love, happiness,sunshine, nature e.t.c

Why in the world will want to remove it not to talk money I spent, and the pain I went through undecided
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2008
buahahahahhahahhhahhhahhhaa

chai. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just laugh, u r free grin

Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
Now it doesn't matter if you get a tattoo because a new type of tattoo ink has been developed that comes off in just one laser session.

Go to Freedom to Ink to find out where you can get a tattoo with this ink.

Take that all you farty old prudes!! No more pointing fingers and citing righteousness to the tattooed youthful masses! Up yours! yay!
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by Cawley: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2008
Na wah oh!! E be like sey most of the people wey full here nah old people. Are we still in the stone age? What does worth taking the risk mean? You get a tattoo for whatever reason, doesn't mean that your life will end after getting it. Getting a tattoo is a huge decision o make so let the people who are getting it have to deal with that decision. And we wonder why Nigerians are still so backwards.
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by rite2salas(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
i love tattoos, and i have my name on my forearm cheesy and i love it, im thinking of gettin my fav # 23 on my back tongue
Re: Life After Tattoos -is It Worth Taking The Risk by PrincessMo(f): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2008
Omg why are people talkin
about never gettin tattoos as if
it's like a death sentence or summin?
Wut negativity? I don't c none!!
I've got 2 special tats. The first is a lioness
head on the right side of ma lower back.
I got it cos I'm a LEO and I'm a lioness in body
and soul. I'm strong, I fight, I rule!!! It best
describes me. The second one is a hibiscus vine
running from ma left rib cage to the middle of
ma lower back. This I got cos I love the flower
and becos it signifies summin to me I'd rather not
put up here. Tattoos shud not be regretted if u
thot well before u got them, jus like anything else
in the world!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Skin Reaction / 20 Beautiful Natural Hairstyles For Nigerian Women In 2018 (PHOTOS) / Ankara Styles Inspired From Ankara Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.