Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Boxbody Trucks Urgently Needed For Haulage - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Boxbody Trucks Urgently Needed For Haulage (813 Views)

Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Dump Trucks Urgently Needed In Lagos / Box Body Trucks Urgently Needed..business Opportunity To Take Advantage Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxbody Trucks Urgently Needed For Haulage by MrNairaland: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Am currently in high needs of boxbody trucks,ranging from 10,15 and 20 tons.I have lots of long term jobs to execute for my clients,which have increased over the months.the trucks will be hauling cosmetics,and provisions to various parts of the country,we don't really do northern part of the country for now,due to security reasons.If you are interested and would like to bring in your truck(s),do reach me on 08134340380 (Essien)
Re: Boxbody Trucks Urgently Needed For Haulage by stevenazbs: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello..I have 10tons 10 boxbody truck....if u are urgently in need,u can call me on 08052181935 for serious business.

(1) (Reply)

Masterplan To A Five Figure Income.... / Nigerian Ads On Yahoo / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.