Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... (6797 Views)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm sure we all like quotes from movies and series cos they r funny, educative, sarcastic among others...sooo here's a platform to reveal them soo we all can revel in them...
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Batiatus: How many men would you kill to see your wife again?
Spartacus: I would kill them all

Naevia: You have no mind outside the arena, you think only with your sword and your shield, you stupid lumbering...You are a fool.

Crixus: I am practiced with sword not words. Perhaps this gift will explain where words fail.

Spartacus: I know your heart Crixus. I felt the beating of it within my chest once.

Naevia: You said love drains a man.
Crixus: It can give him hope, in the right arms...

Batiatus: A man must always appear his best in the eyes of love. 

Spartacus: How do you know the heart beats beneath your chest?

Spartacus: Accept your fate. Or be destroyed by spectors of the past never to return.

Spartacus: What else did the Gods tell you about my future? 
Sura: That you will never love another woman.

Naevia: You shouldn't look at me in that way.
Crixus: I try with all my strength not to. But I am weak.

Naevia: Honour and glory. That's all you care about, isn't it?
Crixus: Not all.
Naevia: Still the fool.
Crixus: Still.

Pietros: Which direction shall we travel and how far?
Barca: As far as desire wills our feet.

Spartacus: I believe in opportunity. And the power of reason to seize upon it.

Batiatus: A man must always appear his best in the eyes of love. 

Batiatus:  Not every venture ends in climax. 
Lucretia: A fact known well to many women.

Spartacus: [to Varro] Now, pull head from ass and use it for once.
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Mrskillz1(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Alaric saltsman, vampire diaries is so my best movie! I keep watching it again and again, i have most of the background musics in my phone. damon's physique, charater and eyes is what that actually got me tripping for the movie. I so much love that guy! Can you remember when alaric wanted to die and damon was with him... The background music and everything jux made me cry. The song 'be still' by fray. The movie is y best. I download every episode immediately it comes on net. The latest is season 4 episode 19. I'm sorry for derailing from the topic jux that i saw the name 'alaric saltsman' and decided to comment...
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Mrskillz1(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Was expecting to see qoutes from VD cos of the name 'alaric saltzmman'
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by ooofreezy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Batiatus: a man must learn to accept his fate or be destruyed by it.
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2013
Mrs killz: Alaric saltsman, vampire diaries is so my best movie! I keep watching it again and again, i have most of the background musics in my phone. damon's physique, charater and eyes is what that actually got me tripping for the movie. I so much love that guy! Can you remember when alaric wanted to die and damon was with him... The background music and everything jux made me cry. The song 'be still' by fray. The movie is y best. I download every episode immediately it comes on net. The latest is season 4 episode 19. I'm sorry for derailing from the topic jux that i saw the name 'alaric saltsman' and decided to comment...
Lol...u n rokiatu should be best of friends...I like VD but obviously not as much as both of u...wia did u download epi 19 frm??
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2013
Mrs killz: Was expecting to see qoutes from VD cos of the name 'alaric saltzmman'
Since u love it so much, u can as well give us quotes frm it, especially from damon and niklaus(my favourite xter)...
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Klaus: “Okay that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. Last thing I need to do is ressurect Elijah. That guy is a buzzkill.”

Klaus: "Human life is just a means to an end. Our means, to our end."

klaus: "Oh, I know all about my mother’s invulnerable little creation and that’s why I’m here. I’m leaving town, just need to pick up a few road trip necessities. Spare tire, flashlight, doppelganger. "

klaus: "Caroline, you’re beautiful, but if you don’t stop talking, I will kill you."

klaus:
"I don`t know anything, but I have put together a pretty convincing pitch and why don`t you tell me where my imagination deviates from reality. You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire bond, there you met a pack of werewolves, begged them for help, among them was a girl. She was gorgeous, with the same animal instincts as you. Emotions ran high, inhibitions ran low and then in a moment of weakness, the thick sexual tension became something much more real. And Caroline has no idea."

Elijah: "I`m a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you`re looking for is OMG."

damon: "Where`s your ring? The sun is coming up in a couple of hours and..poof..ashes to ashes."

damon: "That`s for me to know and for you dot dot dot."

damon: "Some girls just can`t refuse my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift."

damon: "I saw Elena today, BTW - that means `by the way`. She was at cheerleading practice. She looks so perky in her little short shorts. Simmer down. I didn’t even go near her. I’ve got my own cheerleader now."

damon: "What is this guy, the witchepedia"?

damon: "Am I wearing my `I blew up the Council` t-shirt?"

damon: "Seriously, stop looking at me like that, Liz. If I was going to kill ten people, I wouldn`t blow them up. I`d have a dinner party."

damon: "All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you were, and now you finally agree with me?

damon: "We have a new housemate. Barbie Klaus."

damon: I haven`t killed anybody in - too long."

damon: "A room full of women clamoring to go out on a date with me. Sounds tasty."

damon: "Oh, yeah. L.A., New York, a couple of years ago I was in North Carolina, near the Duke campus, actually. I think Alaric went to school there, didn`t you, Ric? I know your wife did. I had a drink with her, once. She was... she was a great girl. Did I ever tell you that? She was... delicious . Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm."

damon: "I like that confidence, Stefan. I don’t share it, but I like it. "

damon: "Next time we compel him, remind me to make him better at baseball."

damon: "We went through this Elena. Stefan`s gone. I don`t mean geographically."

damon: "What`s your big plan, Elena? You`re gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves, roast a marshmallow, and wait for Stefan to stop by? "

Damon[to Meredith]: "I need medical advice. For a friend. Alaric, you remember him, right? About 6`2", tried to hack you into pieces."

alaric: "No, you look like a full-grown alpha male douchebag."

alaric: "He killed my wife or atleast made a meal out of her. When was he stable?"

alaric: “Yeah, Elijah’s one scary dude. But with nice hair.”

alaric: "I`m fine. I think the ring, however is running low on batteries."

alaric: "This is stupid. Evil me or whatever you want to call him, he’s not gonna make an appearance. Why would he? I mean, the best hiding place is the one where you can’t find the person who hid it."
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Lol...u n rokiatu should be best of friends...I like VD but obviously not as much as both of u...wia did u download epi 19 frm??

LOL hahaha whatever

more quotes on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1244022/vampire-diaries-fan-page
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Opportunity comes when u least expect...oz the great and powerful
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by alaricsaltzman: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Game of thrones(Tyrion lannister)-this is cruel and unfair...cruelly unfair!!!

Game of thrones-the country is starving and look @ dis one...
maybe he's d reason y d country is starvingcheesy
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Chizak24(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2013
Never lose focus! Not if Jupiter himself were to rip open the heavens and dangle his c**k from the skies grin
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Kirinwa: 10:45pm On May 29, 2013
Ashur got what he deserved.I hated his role in Spartacus.Mehn so many movies and sites to download from.Getting confused.lol
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by dlex21(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2013
Lol...it happens
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by africandictator(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Depart from fucking sight..
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by africandictator(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
anonymous:I am looking for spartacus.
Spartacus: I stand the man himself
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by africandictator(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Batiatus: I will have words now..
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by africandictator(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
my cock rages on.. Granicus..
Re: Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... by Godwin2am(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
YOUR PAST MATTER ALOT

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Way To Download Your Favorite Series To Any Iphone / "Like Stars On Earth"-movie Every Parent And Teacher "Must" See / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.