Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? (469 Views)

Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) / We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by adonismuller(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
the issue of Amnesty is not just a 2 seconds decision, it needs proper reasoning...more people will die if its not granted and if its granted more terrorist group will emerge just to get amnesty after their evil acts,so my question is should the boko harram be granted amnesty? if u say no, what do you think should be the alternative for curbing their menace?
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by mike404(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
AMNESTY NO! angry
ALTERNATIVE grin---- shoot the bastards on sight including ayatollah and IBB
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by sizzlers(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
1st to comment, my suggestion is simple "kill them all"
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by adonismuller(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
mike404: AMNESTY NO! angry
ALTERNATIVE grin---- shoot the bastards on sight including ayatollah and IBB
and how many innocent ones will die before u kill dem all?
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by adonismuller(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
sizzlers: 1st to comment, my suggestion is simple "kill them all"
u were third bro.....but how would you knw who is boko hara?
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amnesty is not a solution

you can not ask for an alternative when you dont have a solution yet.

Nigeria's amnesty programe is a violence-for-cash fraud scheme.

It is a welfare state for criminals

1 Like

Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by sizzlers(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
adonismuller: u were third bro.....but how would you knw who is boko hara?
by their fruit u shall know them
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by Bigcake: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
No to Amnesty. Kill anyting Hausa, fulani, Kanuri infact anyting muslim. I mean genocide for d entire ungrateful evil minded vagabond Northerners, start frm Sultan, Emirs, Buhari, IBB, Atiku and other useless Northern virgin Fvcking elders. Kill even 2months old babies. Ra.pe their women let dem begin to feel how sex wit 72 virgins will look like.
Re: Should Amnesty Be Granted To Boko Haram? If No,what Should Be The Alternative? by mike404(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
sizzlers: 1st to comment, my suggestion is simple "kill them all"
ODE

(1) (Reply)

Address By AEF On A Visit To GEJ In The Year 2012 / Isn't Nigeria A Failed Nation? / What Will Work In Nigeria -National Theatre to be sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.