Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (11125 Views)

MicostarMall Vs Mallforafrica Charges and Rates / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sometime ago,I wanted to try ordering things on eBay and using a shipping company, so I tried 3 companies, the first was Micostarmall , their service cost was the cheapest which was a plus for them, but the shipping costs and custom fees was crazy in my opinion shocked and the cost of transportation from Benin to Lagos was even more startling, I have used a courier service from Lagos to Warri which was further than Lagos-Benin but the cost wasn’t as much as what they charged ... oh well, maybe it was the weight of the order( but now I think, it wasn’t that heavy!!!). They can’t help you order from online companies that don’t accept PayPal though and in the end, transportation,customs and service fees were almost the same as the cost of what i wished to buy.

I moved on to Chrisvicmall , they help with shipping especially with products from china, their shipping cost was much more than that of Micostarmall but their cost of transportation of my order from Lagos -Benin was cheaper than that of Micostarmall, I inquired and was given the reply that at this time, they could only help with shipping from china or orders from Alibaba, Aliexpress etc.(they'll come in handy for those trying to source affordable materials for sale and my ladies that wish to buy human hair, a tip I have learnt is that if you wish to buy hair from these sites is that you should stick to hairs of Chinese ,Indian , Malaysian origin, as they have been processed less, we'll leave the human hair talk for another day)

The 3rd shipping company was Okwaifugo Integrated Services Nigeria , first their service charges was more expensive than that of the first two, their shipping fee was cheaper than that of Chrisvicmall, also custom fees, and all other taxes were inclusive in their service fees, a plus on their end is that they offer a discount when you buy a large number of goods using their services... I haven’t placed my order yet but will do soon, and send my list to both companies, (Micostarmall and Okwaifugo integrated services) will use the one that costs less...lest i forget, Micostarmall's exchange rate is ok, about 159 naira to a dollar, while elsewhere, it is 162 or even more depending on the place ( that’s a plus if you are like me that is thinking about every kobo used). The thing I dislike about Okwaifugo Integrated Services is their lack of customer reviews, infact all 3 shipping companies should have honest customer reviews on their websites, I saw reviews of the first two shipping companies on the internet but have not seen any reviews on the third.
so what are your opinions, which is better? for those that have used any of their services, what do you have to say? also what other companies help with online shopping and shipping? this review was based on my attempt to order from all 3 companies, your experience may not be the same.
http://resilientlyme..com/2013/04/shopping-and-shipping-company.html
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by osca123(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
okwaifugo i think they are still new guys on d block...i will call them 2mrw 4 enquiries.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
osca123: okwaifugo i think they are still new guys on d block...i will call them 2mrw 4 enquiries.

yh, that would be nice,pls tell us about your experience
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by osca123(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Moberry: yh, that would be nice,pls tell us about your experience

they only ship from usa and canada
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by anochuks08(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2013
I am still in search of a cost effective way to ship items from the U.S. I use express mail, USPS which gets delivered to post office, but the shipping cost and customs duties always leave me on negative profit. Quite annoying
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2013
anochuks08: I am still in search of a cost effective way to ship items from the U.S. I use express mail, USPS which gets delivered to post office, but the shipping cost and customs duties always leave me on negative profit. Quite annoying
. You could try micostarmall, okwaifugo shipping or circuitatlantic, den go with the best shipping cost
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by anochuks08(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Moberry: . You could try micostarmall, okwaifugo shipping or circuitatlantic, den go with the best shipping cost
circuitatlantic, i guess is into procurement and full time logistics, okwaifugo website isn't really helping matters. I need you to mention the ones you have used personally and your experience with them
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by anochuks08(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
most us to naija logistics are into procurement, i guess circuitatlantic is one too. My items are sent by a relative there. So, I dnt need anybody to help me buy. I am just faced with getting the items down here without spending much and stories
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
anochuks08: most us to naija logistics are into procurement, i guess circuitatlantic is one too. My items are sent by a relative there. So, I dnt need anybody to help me buy. I am just faced with getting the items down here without spending much and stories
. Those are the only ones I know, you could try sending an email to the the various companies and ask questions
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by anochuks08(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Moberry: . Those are the only ones I know, you could try sending an email to the the various companies and ask questions
Thanks bro, I will
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 21, 2013
cul.goodluck with that.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by hardrockbaba: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
I have tried most of them mentioned above and I would say MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is the best among them all. I guess that's why they are ranked the best and safest way for Nigerians to shop abroad from Nigeria.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by purplecircle: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
hardrockbaba: I have tried most of them mentioned above and I would say MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is the best among them all. I guess that's why they are ranked the best and safest way for Nigerians to shop abroad from Nigeria.

Are they affordable?
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by Gainsty: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
pls how will www.micostarmall.com get goods deliverd to me in Akure, are they going to send it to post office?
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by sirmax1759: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Micostarmall.com is partnered with various courier services like Fedex. When your goods arrive Nigeria, it will be sent directly to home address.
Micostarmall.com is rated the best and safest way to shop directly from the US, UK, CHINA.
A try will convince you.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by daisy1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please I repeat, do not use Chrisvicmall to do anything, do not pay your suppliers with them or do shipping. These people are just very disorganized.

Let me break it down for you.
Once you pay, prepare to go through the torture of not hearing from them, they will not answer your calls, messages, so practically you will be in the dark. Do not even bother calling their lagos office, those ones can't help you. They will tell you to call their China office. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Zero customer service, Imagine calling MTN about something wrong on your Mtn line and they tell you they can't help you... how ridiculous does it sound!! If they can't answer your questions, who do they expect you to meet. You will develop high blood pressure from not knowing what is going on.

Now this is the crazy part, they decide on their own to ship your parcel in bits without informing you that extra money will be collected at the point of receipt. After paying for the shipment of your goods. They will tell you are owing them some money.

Do business with them at your own peril. I am speaking from experience. I am no troll and I will provide all my evidence once my phone is repaired ( whatsapp messages, bank payment). I am typing this from a PC .

Run away from them, read all their post and see complaints of other people. Please read it. Do business with them at your own peril

Search through nairaland here, you will even see people who ship for as low as N2,200 per kg. That Chrisvicmall charges 12dollars for.

Run!! Run!!

2 Likes

Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by stpat1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Chrisvicmall,
Please I will like to know why you deducted about #10,000 for shipping for my item to Nigeria?
I choose triweekly option ($10) for shipping and that's #3,700 according to your #370/$ rate.

You supposed handling fee of $5 has already been deducted when you helped to make the payment for the item.
Or are there other charges that are not made public?
Pls I demand that my account be reimbursed as this is a broad day infringement. That you have unrestricted access to peoples account does not mean you have to deduct money from their account at will.

I am sending this message to all your message centers as I demand an expedited response and explanation.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by kipesco(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
stpat1:
Hello Chrisvicmall,
Please I will like to know why you deducted about #10,000 for shipping for my item to Nigeria?
I choose triweekly option ($10) for shipping and that's #3,700 according to your #370/$ rate.

You supposed handling fee of $5 has already been deducted when you helped to make the payment for the item.
Or are there other charges that are not made public?
Pls I demand that my account be reimbursed as this is a broad day infringement. That you have unrestricted access to peoples account does not mean you have to deduct money from their account at will.

I am sending this message to all your message centers as I demand an expedited response and explanation.

Have they answered you.

Which service do you use now.
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by tmoney24: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
@micostarmall,are u people not like chrisvicmall, dey are mad
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by papalasun: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2018
If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996
Re: Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? by papalasun: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2018
2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996
check my profile have been on this forum since inception 2005

NB. i have friend, a TRUSTED lady who relocated to China with her family she is the one handling the procurement .
you are 100% safe .

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.