Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops (3107 Views)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by DTWINS1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
;DEFCC storms benin and see yahoo boys jump from roof tops,some broke their legs and some disolcated their waist,Men na wa oh see wetin boys de go tru to impress girls, My fellow Nairalanders wot do you guys feel? Is it really worth the risk of gettin shot or dying so you can impress these girls because i know no be boys them they try impress.
I hail oh

please view the attached pictures.

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by muyii12: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
wetin dem find reach the roof top in the first place
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by WebMonk(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
Well now, this is the part you're not told abt when people talk abt the rewards of "yahoo boys". lol
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by esdante: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
they could have simply tried the windows. undecided
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by Binary(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2008
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY EFCC ARE DISTURBIN THESE BOY? WHAT OF THOSE IN THE GOVERNMENT SECTOR THAT USED TO LOOT OUR MONEY. I KNOW G WORK IS BAD, BUT GOVERNMENT SHOULD CREATE EMPLOYMENT B4 ALL THIS ACTION TRYING TO STOP G-BOYS. WHERE ARE THEY DRIVING THEM TO? ROBBERS? THINK ABOUT IT! IS VERY SIMPLE TO STOP THEM FROM YAHOO YAHOO WORK. BUT WHO WE SUFFER IT? THE MASSES. THESE GUYS THAT USED TO SPEND 20K A WEEK AND DISCOVER THAT HE CAN EVEN SEE 5H A WEEK WHAT WILL HAPPEN? STEALING. I THINK WE HV TO CONSIDER THIS.

NOTE: I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by latadeyek(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2008
@binary,
I almost concluded that you are one too.
Whether they are stopped now or later, the masses will still suffer it cos yahoo yahoo can't continue forever. how will they cope then wen the reign of yahoo yahoo is fading off? money rituals or stealing as u said. I see them as threat to our generation, cos me and u will struggle for our money, and they will come ard and scam us and cart away with our stess, God forbid, but sumtin must be done now and not then

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick / Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) / Missing Person: Help Find Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.