Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! (756 Views)

**guide To Unlock E5330bs-2 Globe Tattoo 3g 4g Router , Unlock Code E5330bs-2 / Let Me Teach You,free Of Charge,how You Make Your Mtn Sim Browse Unlimited / Getting Your Products Across The Globe Made Easy. Online B2b Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
hi,nairalanders,

I GOT THIS GLOBAL DIRECTORY THAT ALLOWS YOU GUYS
MEET WITH ANYONE FROM ANY SPECIFIC PLACE YOU CHOOSE.

IT HAS THE EMAIL AND IM ADDRESSES OF 70MILLION CONFIRMED
USERS FROM THE USA,CANADA,ASIA AND EUROPE.

IM SELLING IT, AND IT COMES WITH A MONEY BACK GURANTEE
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH IT!

MY SOFTWARE ALLOWS YOU TO EITHER CHAT,CALL OR MAIL THEM.
IT TELLS YOU THE EXACT LOCATION OF EACH CLIENT SO YOU KNOW
WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO.
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2008
still available
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by hotshawlng(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hmmmm, That's interesting. What's the software called and how did you come about it? Can you post screenshots of it in action?
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
bump
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2008
bump
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by omonoba: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2008
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2008
bump!!! grin
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by dswebmas: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2008
bump!!!
Re: My Software Lets You Make Contacts With Anyone In Any Part Of The Globe! by hayprof(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2008
Topic / Thread trashed*

Thank you! cool

(1) (Reply)

Make Money The New Way / Laptop Memory Modules At Cheap Prices / Motorola Universal Data System Du 170

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.