Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,447 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Bookie Accepting Egold And Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bookie Accepting Egold And Nigerians (688 Views)

Dangote Is Accepting Cv-bsc/hnd Closes Feb. 5th / Federal Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Accepting Résumés ( A Nelex Project) / Current Online Vacancies. Accepting Cvs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bookie Accepting Egold And Nigerians by elctroguru(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hello,
For the past few days, I found out that Its very hard for Nigerians to bet because most bookmaker dont accept Nigerians or even egold. Morerso, Fonbet does not accept egold anymore. So its just too bad especially for Nigerians,
Now I made a lot of research and I got a bookie that accept nigerians and egold with even a deposit for as low as $1 and you can also bet for as low as $1, The most intresting thing there is that users pick are shown on the website. For exmaple Man U Vs Newcastle.
Draw X-- 30%
Home Win -- 50%
Aways wwin-- 20%
Even if you dont knw abt the league, u can follow the users pick and you are a winner,
I use it and it works for me a lot,
Am giving it out for free, I mean free of charge.
For me to know you are really intrested in it, Just send me a blank email with subject FOOTBALL BETTIING to this email <taofeex@yahoo.com> and I will send you the link within 48 hrs.
Re: Bookie Accepting Egold And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
there's a new bookie in town,based in uk but with nigerians fully in mind,u can even book with ur gsm and d best part

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity: Earn Above N200,000 / Bank Phb In Visa Karena / Teach English In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.