Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate (67961 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by Joel3(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
i need help to deactivate and opt in again without paying anything, i am having problem with enhance pulse. and again is there anybody who is enjoying 5mb at 5naira daily? and also which mtn is best and which of them are you here.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by Joel3(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2013
MTN Nigeria Migration Codes For All Packages(Updated)

MIGRATION CODES It is very important for customers to migrate from one plan to the other as this helps them to choose a better package that fits their lifestyle and likes.

Below are the migration codes for the MTN network:

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Super Saver Prepaid To migrate to MTN supersaver, dial *408# or text 408 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Friends And Family To migrate to MTN friends and family, Dial *407# or text 407 to 131

How To Migrate To The MTN Nigeria Pulse To Migrate to MTN Pulse, Dial *406# or text 406 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Booster Monthly To migrate to MTN Booster Monthly, Dial *409# or text 409 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Booster Weekly To migrate to MTN Booster weekly, Dial *404# or text 404 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Smooth Talk To migrate to MTN smooth talk, dial *401# or text 401 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Talkon For free migration to MTN Talkon, Text 401 to 131
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by piica(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2013
mtn na scam,d enhance pulse nt working
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by Joel3(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
they are deducting 5naria daily from me? what do i have to do? opt out is not working.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Pals.You will being givin mb after deductin your #5 but will not appear if u dial *559#.....but when you are browsing your credit will not be deduct
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by mentain(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2013
mtn did not give me any mb on enhance pulse n dey did not allow me browse wit my credit
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by 9jamedia: 7:14pm On May 21, 2013
cool cheesy thanx visit www.9jamedia.tk 4 more and better uploads.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by calabaman(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2013
SEND STOP TO 131 AND AFTER 24HRS THE EHANCED PULSE WOULD EXPIRE ON UR LINE THEN YOU CAN MIGRATE TO A TARIFF PLAN OF UR COICE. CHEERS!
Re: How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate by Bimpe29: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Joel3:
MTN Nigeria Migration Codes For All Packages(Updated)

MIGRATION CODES It is very important for customers to migrate from one plan to the other as this helps them to choose a better package that fits their lifestyle and likes.

Below are the migration codes for the MTN network:

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Super Saver Prepaid To migrate to MTN supersaver, dial *408# or text 408 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Friends And Family To migrate to MTN friends and family, Dial *407# or text 407 to 131

How To Migrate To The MTN Nigeria Pulse To Migrate to MTN Pulse, Dial *406# or text 406 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Booster Monthly To migrate to MTN Booster Monthly, Dial *409# or text 409 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Booster Weekly To migrate to MTN Booster weekly, Dial *404# or text 404 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Smooth Talk To migrate to MTN smooth talk, dial *401# or text 401 to 131

How To Migrate To MTN Nigeria Talkon For free migration to MTN Talkon, Text 401 to 131
Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.