Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buying From Dhgate.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying From Dhgate.com (4391 Views)

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better? / Www.dhgate.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying From Dhgate.com by Divab(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Hi NL Importers,

Please has anyone bought and imported anything through Dhgate.com. A friend introduced me to it but not have the full details on how it works. I will like serious minded importers who has done it before to educate me. i want to purchase in bulk. I understand that free shipping poses some challenges so i will like more information on the right source to use. I will appreciate any help pls. thank you
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by rodeo0070(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Divab: Hi NL Importers,

Please has anyone bought and imported anything through Dhgate.com. A friend introduced me to it but not have the full details on how it works. I will like serious minded importers who has done it before to educate me. i want to purchase in bulk. I understand that free shipping poses some challenges so i will like more information on the right source to use. I will appreciate any help pls. thank you

www.nairaland.com/693786/www.dhgate.com
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by mother28: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
just go to the website and order your products. If i may ask, what product are you buying.
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by dav8id(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Are u a newbie or do u already acquire little knowledge on importation? Tell us ur importation status then we know where and how to educate you.. Alternative what exactly do u want to import? I can help u including the cheapest means of shipping it free of charge.
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by honour6(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Go to aliexpress.com things are generally cheaper there than in dhgate as dhgate are majorly resellers my 2cents
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by elphamexcels: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
i have bought stuff from dhgate, things are generally cheaper there as they offer you wholesales prices and a money-return back policy should in-case you do not get your goods, so far, i fink they are the best all-though i use Alibaba too.
Re: Buying From Dhgate.com by Gnsatelec(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
rodeo0070:

www.nairaland.com/693786/www.dhgate.com
\
hello brother. please i need some help from you about dhgate I want to buy items from them but I don't really know about them, are the reliable. thanks

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Anambra Based Tommy Tommy Noodles Spotted At His Farm- PICTURES / Advice: Children's Clothing Store / Exposed:how To Create Your Own Professional JAMB CBT Software No Coding Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.