Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary (36020 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by akuji: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Alora lord][/quote]

OP = Original Poster

undecided
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Alora lord][/quote]
*Original poster* correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by skfa1: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin

grin
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by akuji: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ Skfa1

Na the first signs of madness be dis o. Lmao. lipsrsealed
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by yuzedo: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kizyte:
You're not even confident enough to make comments purely on good English without the addition of Naija lingoes. Your arrogance and fatuity will definitely expedite your failure in life.
If only you could learn from my gentleness...
SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLE YOU BLUSTERING BÛFFOON! The greatest man in your lineage does not have shìt on me! Are you normally this daft or the internet has robbed you of your senses?! I was taking all this in good spirit, laughing about it and you are here aggravating a situation that ought not be more than a tea party. Look at yourself in the mirror and confess that you are a mÖron!
Your English teacher does not have diddly-squat on me!
Your Igwe would bedazzled and enraptured by my mastery and easy utility of the English language.
I have everything in life you seek. What do you have? A misplaced sense of entitlement on the internet about how people should relate to you and indulge your asinine excesses. And instead of being humble when your superiors are talking, you are speaking misplaced grammar you don't understand. Your expectations are flawed and your ignorance is repulsive. Your lack of intellect and a sense of humor is beyond comprehension. Pathetic case I tellya! But fear not, I will help you. Yes, I will.

Anuofia! angry

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by shakol91(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=exxell][/quote] I love your observation that guy idiot
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by skfa1: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
akuji: @ Skfa1

Na the first signs of madness be dis o. Lmao. lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by patostation(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
ayooluwa2: Cant stop lafing. The main issue isnt yet treated and we re struggling about the grammar.. but to some extent, the type of grammar used determines the type of audience that responds.. My bro dnt mind dem jawe.. I love Nigerians

That is the trouble with Nigeria, that is the so-called "Nigerian factor"
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by fitzmayowa: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo:
SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLE YOU BLUSTERING BÛFFOON! The greatest man in your lineage does not have shìt on me! Are you normally this daft or the internet has robbed you of your senses?! I was taking all this in good spirit, laughing about it and you are here aggravating a situation that ought not be more than a tea party. Look at yourself in the mirror and confess that you are a mÖron!
Your English teacher does not have diddly-squat on me!
Your Igwe would bedazzled and enraptured by my mastery and easy utility of the English language.
I have everything in life you seek. What do you have? A misplaced sense of entitlement on the internet about how people should relate to you and indulge your asinine excesses. And instead of being humble when your superiors are talking, you are speaking misplaced grammar you don't understand. Your expectations are flawed and your ignorance is repulsive. Your lack of intellect and a sense of humor is beyond comprehension. Pathetic case I tellya! But fear not, I will help you. Yes, I will.

Anuofia! angry
Can someone interpret please...me ahaff not understand this English...grin

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by fitzmayowa: 3:41am On Apr 09, 2013
skfa1:
grin grin grin

grin
I wish you quick recovery...get well soon bro grin

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by emmaebi: 4:39am On Apr 09, 2013
eforce: Every body on this thread has made one grammatical error or the other. Do we still speak English in Nigeria?
no!!! we speak wazobia. angry
eforce: Every body on this thread has made one grammatical error or the other. Do we still speak English in Nigeria?
no!!! we speak wazobia.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Alora lord:
*Original poster*
Tnx Boss
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by hardbody: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2013
pendusky:
the last time i came across you on NL, U wer suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease, welcome back, am sure ure not ok for now, hope ure taking ur drugs regularly,

op, specify the entry cert ure using...

So what is your point? Birds of a feather kinda thing right? You will never learn, keep struggling at the bottom of the ladder.....

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by hardbody: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Kizyte: @Exxell & Gombs, thank you for your wonderful comments!
@Mikelreal, Hardbody, & Yuzedo, you guys are nothing but dopey madcaps, so moronic; your comments obviously depict your imbecilic deformity, and am certain, your idiocy is gonna devastate you unless you learn how to make comments.

Lol, can you write in English language please......
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by hardbody: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2013
ebucha: Are you angry he got the Job? English language alone can not see you through the test ooo! No vex again oh!

I don't get it, angry that he got a first level entry job? Sounds very silly because I cannot make sense out of your nonsense. I left that stage several years ago, I am only hoping that your likes will learn how to speak and write like the graduates you all claim to be, else for me, you will be roaming the streets for quite some time to come. It is only fellow failures that support the level of mediocrity that right thinking people are complaining about.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by hardbody: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2013
ovo4u: How stupid we nigerian can be almost all the time here, if you all know you are so good in English, why are you not known to the world like other great men who made the English language? Foolish people always distracting themselves and that why we are still moving backward.

Advanced people will simply correct this guy and move on with the topic, now everyone want to show off that English is their mother language...Idiots sad sad sad

@ Topic sorry, I'm not in the banking sectors.

Which sector are you in, crime?

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by x3da(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2013
hardbody:

Did they really employ you with this level of English? Are you aiming to join them as a cleaner or something of that sort?

Anyway, i am not surprised, what did you call them, Keystone? And that is a Bank right?
stop taking cheap shots at him, you don't have to be that cruel.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Emekayoung(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
gen2briz: I always enjoy reading people's comment than to make comment cos we have many professors in NL that are ready to crucify you and your written English.
You don't say professors in Nairaland,its professors on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Desloaaa(f): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2013
e le fo'Oyinbo gbowo n CBN ..shey remember!
O pay kin LOWO,Kin ma TA"BON bin VICTOR IKPEBA
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Salary N125K
Quarterly N155K
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by ewet: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2013
mikelreal: ''did anybody know'' ??nigerian english
abeg cut the guy some slack, English no be our mother tongue and fluency in english does not necessarily mean for intelligence.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Elizabethoni(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2013
kunlesaint: Did anybody know Keystone Bank entry level salary?. I wish to know in order for me to ascertain my mind on some employment offer.

Pls, it very urgent

No go write or speak this ur grammar for apt test or interview ooo
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by pendusky(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2013
hardbody:

So what is your point? Birds of a feather kinda thing right? You will never learn, keep struggling at the bottom of the ladder.....

hav u taken ur drugs?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by haykay2005: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2013
Omo naija,mo le feyin shi pepsi grin
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by moshoodn(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Three pages of gibberish and balderdash!!

Nigerian youths have truly lost focus.

I no blame una sha, na joblessness dey make una no dey serious with issues.

Na everybody wan correct grammar.... Yet even flunk in their corrections.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by popmike(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Be polite in all your approach to issues.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by hadeolhar: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
okparaugo:

You see one thing about the OP, he cant even specify if he is being offered employment as Core staff, Contract staff or cleaner so we can know how to help him.

If you are being offered KEYSTONE bank employment based on your

B.Sc, expect between (120k to 160k) remuneration as Core staff,

OND, NCE, HND, expect between (40k and 70k) as Contract staff,

Gate man expect between (30k and 45k),

Cleaner (10k to 15k).

OP, dont ask blind questions next time and as you don murder english finish, you dissappear, e no good for your ministry.
please how much does keystone bank pay dr contract n core staff and also do dey employ a bsc holder as a contract staff. thanks for d anticipated reply, pls it is urgent .
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Solumtoya: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Femsyn: I think its fair to keep quiet rather than give uninformed information.
As at last year, ET (position after confirmation) earns 117k per month. Contract staff, depending on ur outsource coy, though they use a particular coy whose name I can't recollect right now, and dey pay 56k. As a contract staff, u're entitled to Quarterly and 13th month (though, allowance not as much as dat of a full staff). Also annual leave
I think the person who said 154k per month added the allowances.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by Dblaiz(f): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2018
If you need past questions you can get from teststreams... https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/keystone-bank-job-aptitude-test-past-questions/
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary by PacNwa: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Femsyn:
I think its fair to keep quiet rather than give uninformed information.
As at last year, ET (position after confirmation) earns 117k per month. Contract staff, depending on ur outsource coy, though they use a particular coy whose name I can't recollect right now, and dey pay 56k. As a contract staff, u're entitled to Quarterly and 13th month (though, allowance not as much as dat of a full staff). Also annual leave
Please do you know how much they pay now ?
During training and after confirmation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.