Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Dumping Physical Memory - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dumping Physical Memory (646 Views)

Free Cisco Live/physical Lab Rack Practice Time / How To Trace An Ip Address To A Physical Address / How To Trace An IP Address To A Physical Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumping Physical Memory by austinejnr: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2008
Please someone should help me out, my system complain of virtual memory is low and also dumping physical memory and it will restart. I reformat but to no avail. What is the solution?

Austine
Re: Dumping Physical Memory by pein(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2008
Has to do with your RAM,probably low.you have to change your page-file to at 3 times the size of your RAM then at least your virtual memory won't be so low.Thoguh this is kinda delicate and could cause problems if you don't really know how to do it.easy option out is to get a new stick of higher capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vista And Windows Xp / Very Cheap And Fast Internet Service For Cybercafe, Office Including Networking / Fast & Reliable Internet Access In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.