Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

See The Two Cars Mike Adenuga Bought For Stephen Keshi Read More: Http://omggha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Two Cars Mike Adenuga Bought For Stephen Keshi Read More: Http://omggha (1036 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Two Cars Mike Adenuga Bought For Stephen Keshi Read More: Http://omggha by zomby(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
I am beginning to really love this man, Chief Mike Adenuga as he continues to prove that he is a man of his words. I believe you all remember that he promised to spoil Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, for leading his boys to a superb outing at the 2013 African Cup of Nations where they won Gold?

Well, the man who stands as the second richest person in Nigeria has done it.
He bought a brand new 2013 Range Rover and the latest Toyota Camry for Keshi. We were told that the cars will be presented to Keshi on Monday 8 April, 2013, at Globacom office in VI.
That’s not all; I also hear Keshi will get a house in Abuja from the Globacom Chairman, $200,000 cash, a Glo ambassadorship and his salary for the next 2 years.

http://omgghana.com/see-the-two-cars-mike-adenuga-bought-for-stephen-keshi/
Re: See The Two Cars Mike Adenuga Bought For Stephen Keshi Read More: Http://omggha by zomby(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't know, but P Square got 4 yrs N240M deal a couple of yrs ago.
http://sassytrends..com/2010/07/exclusive-p-square-in-n240m-contract.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Rural Dev (cerud) Complex In Epe. Pics / South Africa To Turn To Nigeria For Oil Supply / Soldiers Beat Policeman To A Pulp In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.