Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) (21272 Views)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / 'Ijaw Won’t Take Insult From ACN' — Konbowei Benson Friday, Bayelsa Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by BizBooks(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
I came across this picture on Facebook. The origin is not known.
But it is most likely the work of a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Rossikk(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is funny, you have to admit. cool
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by doctokwus: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
It just shows we are more enlightened.Plenty of nutrients contained in chicken bone& d marrow.That's y we are stronger,more beautiful dan d average black african.U cud excuuse d whites because dey eat more quantity& variety.So op,no need to b ashamed,if u are enlightened like d average nigerian,u cud always turn every supposed insult round

10 Likes

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yes... i agree after all the prophetic literature says give no room for waste. So finish the chicken boy!

3 Likes

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by wonlasewonimi: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
That's wrong..we spit the remnant.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by onila(f): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi: That's wrong..we spit the remnant.
cool cool
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by redsun(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin

No bi lie, I dey chewam reach bone, especially oyinbo aje chicken.

Calcium is good for your teeth

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Do we actually spit the remnant? But if you should look at that picture well, you will notice their is no any pics their meaning we don't eat chicken in Nigeria; we swallow chicken in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
doctokwus: It just shows we are more enlightened.Plenty of nutrients contained in chicken bone& d marrow.That's y we are stronger,more beautiful dan d average black african.U cud excuuse d whites because dey eat more quantity& variety.So op,no need to b ashamed,if u are enlightened like d average nigerian,u cud always turn every supposed insult round
you are clearly out of your mind..do you know birds bones contain salmonella?

Keep swallowing anyway.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by FulaniBOII(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
LOL this got me laughing real hard
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are clearly out of your mind..do you know birds bones contain salmonella?

Keep swallowing anyway.
awon iya mi oshoronga is watching me in 3D.. salmonella won't do anything sad

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by nuclearboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
very creative and very funny

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by PweetiQueensy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ya.. True
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by kramer: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
The Microsoft Paint job is horrendous

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by vizboy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
NICE AND WHO Calls these insult. Atleast we eat chicken do dey eat at all
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't spare the bones either and i'm not ashamed of that.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by doctokwus: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are clearly out of your mind..do you know birds bones contain salmonella?

Keep swallowing anyway.
Go back to d cave u crawled out from,u dis pre-dated monkey.If bird bones contain salmonella,y av millions not died frm eating it and y is it sometimes used in feeds?Besides its a common nutritive meal for dogs,so how av so many dogs been living till now,despite ur salmonella bones?Staying long in dat ur cameroonian cave has robbed u of a proper thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
doctokwus:
Go back to d cave u crawled out from,u dis outdated monkey.If bird bones contain salmonella,y av millions not died frm eating it and y is it sometimes used in feeds?Staying long in dat ur cameroonian jungle has rubbed u of a proper thinking faculty
. We will meet another day keep the insults coming
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by doctokwus: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . We will meet another day keep the insults coming
Zoom off,who wants to meet wt an ignorant person like u.Ur lack of proper education is nauseating

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
doctokwus:
Zoom off,who wants to meet wt an ignorant person like u.Ur lack of proper education is nauseating
like I said your day is coming....you are clearly showing the world how your education was wonderful right?
Chilax your day is coming....ain't got Time for another moronic bastard today.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by onila(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like I said your day is coming....you are clearly showing the world how your education was wonderful right?
Chilax your day is coming....ain't got Time for another moronic bastard today.
u need to change yr username

cameroon dont suffer grin

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by redsun(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2013

Keep swallowing anyway.

Where did you learn that from?Salmonella infection is most likely with uncooked or raw chicken,not with way nigerian cook their chickens,well cooked to the point of killing off all bacteria.

And when somebody is not as filthy as maybe,you.You probably handle uncooked chicken carelessly.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by bokohalal(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Stewpid. When did Ghanian or Nigerian become a different race?
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by redsun(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
bokohalal: Stewpid. When did Ghanian or Nigerian become a different race?

Do they actually know who they are?You just talk the talk and ignore the fools.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: u need to change yr username

cameroon dont suffer grin
never .proudly Cameroonian....
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by drnoel: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
BizBooks: I came across this picture on Facebook. The origin is not known.
But it is most likely the work of a Ghanaian.

Who cares? Only Ghanaians. U can see why they will never recover from the phobia of being overshadowed by Nigerians, even in their own country.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
I crush my bones steadily!!!

I remember one of my Jamaican friends asking me where the KFC chicken bones were and I said I converted them to calcium.

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lol. When I am home I eat chicken like the Ghanians. When I'm in public, I eat like the 'white people'
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Really funny
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by omiobo: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bone na source of calcium that's y we no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by omiobo: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
The small cannot stand up to the large. This means that if a small country does not assess its power and dares to become the enemy of a large country,no matter how firms its defenses be,it will inevitably became a captive nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015) / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / ₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.