Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Brand_new Is Now A Moderator - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Brand_new Is Now A Moderator (1329 Views)

What Is The Name Of The Mod That Will Display A Moderator Assign For Each Board? / How Can I Assign A Moderator & It`s Name To Appear Only The Board Assign To Smf? / Who is a moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand_new Is Now A Moderator by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Congrats, no wonder you replied my thread like that, I was beginning to wonder WT. was going on especially because you used the word "WE"? Congrats
Re: Brand_new Is Now A Moderator by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
fewj: Congrats, no wonder you replied my thread like that, I was beginning to wonder WT. was going on especially because you used the word "WE"? Congrats
I've actually contacted the complainant to know his stance on the issue and hopefully we will finally resolve the matter.

1 Like

Re: Brand_new Is Now A Moderator by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Are not yet tired of having that stuff up there?

Not tired because I keep discovering new blogs there and many bloggers that stumble on the webmasters section for the first time will be happy to see such a thread on this great site.

Anyhow sha....
Re: Brand_new Is Now A Moderator by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please accept my congratulations.You have our support.We need a brand new experience.
Re: Brand_new Is Now A Moderator by koksybrown: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Congrat Man... I wish u do best. But you have to apologies to greenmouse. I swear, that ur comment was uncalled for. You are leader, correct ur follower if he does anything wrong. Best wishes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Us Phone Verification Services From Seomarts / Reseller Web Hosting Business On A High Speed Dedicated Server / What Webhost In Nigeria Can Handle Website Traffic Like Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.