Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? (4595 Views)

People Are Earning Big Through Email Marketing / The Top 4 To 7 Ways People Are Earning Cash Online Using A Phone Or Computer / True Nigerian Bloggers Are Gradually Displaced By Internet Copy And Paste Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
We all know Blogging is a hobby and half of humans on internet have a blog. But do you know its becoming a serious business, more serious than you can ever imagine. Do you know that there are some bloggers in the world whose earnings sometime exceeds the earning capability of a large firm where thousands of people work? These are the people who have created a new breed of business.

A business where no investment is required except a laptop and an Internet connection (sometime nominal hosting charges).

A business which anyone can start off but some can really make it BIG.

A business which is location Independent .

A business where 99% of the people starts it as a hobby and after sometime they see that this hobby had surpassed their lifetime income.

Here are just a tips of what top Bloggers earns monthly. Have a Look.

http://bizham.com/top-5-reasons-you-must-invest-in-internet-business-today/
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sorry the previous link was wrong, I have updated it
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by kaysy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wow, thanks for sharing this info, plz my only problem is Google Adsense account, they have disapproved me for over a hundred times, my blogs should have been making atleast 10% of what Linda Ikeji's Blog earns. what else could be the problem

1 Like

Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
kaysy: Wow, thanks for sharing this info, plz my only problem is Google Adsense account, they have disapproved me for over a hundred times, my blogs should have been making atleast 10% of what Linda Ikeji's Blog earns. what else could be the problem

Yes, its becoming more and more difficult to get Adsense account approved this days. First, is your domain a custom domain or sub-domain? If its something like yourname..com Google wouldn't accept it

I will suggest you switch to custom domain first and add quality content
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by kaysy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
cameronese:

Yes, its becoming more and more difficult to get Adsense account approved this days. First, is your domain a custom domain or sub-domain? If its something like yourname..com Google wouldn't accept it

Thanks, i think ..com may be the only reason google has refused me since and plz what do u mean by quality content? plz go through my blogs and let me know. thanks
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
kaysy:

Thanks, i think ..com may be the only reason google has refused me since and plz what do u mean by quality content? plz go through my blogs and let me know. thanks

Quality content is the type of content that your audience finds truly beneficial. Google use various Algorithms to measure how quality your content is. You need to carry out Niche research to determine what your audience truly want and create content that solves their problems. Your site is good but your content seems generic.
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
I will help you improve your blog, make sure you come to the seminar
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Anyone who have any question can ask
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by yusuf01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Of course, blogging is lucrative but takes more than guts to start earning real money from it.

Think blogging, think Linda Ikeji, but people forget to realise that it took her close to 4 years before she started earning big.

I've always said it, no business is a goldmine, it takes focus and perseverance before things start taking shape.
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
cameronese:

Ho dear,am so sorry to tell you dat you are wrong.goggle can accept your adsense application even if your domain have ..com.....example lindaikeji has ..com and she is running google adsense...
The only thing you need for google 2 accept you is quality writting and never you copy som1s content also you must have enuf traffic in your website like 500-1000 visitors in a day....
Besides there are other companies that run pay per click program apart from google adsense...
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by kaysy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
online master:
Ho dear,am so sorry to tell you dat you are wrong.goggle can accept your adsense application even if your domain have ..com.....example lindaikeji has ..com and she is running google adsense...
The only thing you need for google 2 accept you is quality writting and never you copy som1s content also you must have enuf traffic in your website like 500-1000 visitors in a day....
Besides there are other companies that run pay per click program apart from google adsense...

I think Google reviewed its adsense approval requirements, when linda ikeji got the adsense account it wasn like that, now u have to get your custom domain to run Google adsense (from information i have gathered so far)

Now the other companies that operates CPC ads can they be allowed to run ads on google's ? please i need answers on these requests. thanks
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
kaysy:

I think Google reviewed its adsense approval requirements, when linda ikeji got the adsense account it wasn like that, now u have to get your custom domain to run Google adsense (from information i have gathered so far)

Now the other companies that operates CPC ads can they be allowed to run ads on google's ? please i need answers on these requests. thanks

Yes dy run ads on goggle .com.....examples of d companies are addynamo.com,infolinks.com,clickads.com and so many other companies...you can google dat...

Am in2 information marketting and am also a part tym blogger...I don't run any adsense under any company because dr payment rate is 2 poor foe my liking....I create and place my own personal ads not any companys ads
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by sdymanagers(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Blogging is fun but far from being as easy as many people claim. This is because it is almost an "everybody" thing. Google is more concerned with quality and originality than traffic. Of course you the publisher makes money from traffic. The competition is very high and very keen. It requires hard work and resilience. I speak from experience. If you are having fun like i am having, the hard work means nothing. I am not using conventional blogging sites. I run my own blog on my site and Google gave me adsense within two months of establishing my blog when i had under 10 visits per day to the site.
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
sdymanagers: Blogging is fun but far from being as easy as many people claim. This is because it is almost an "everybody" thing. Google is more concerned with quality and originality than traffic. Of course you the publisher makes money from traffic. The competition is very high and very keen. It requires hard work and resilience. I speak from experience. If you are having fun like i am having, the hard work means nothing. I am not using conventional blogging sites. I run my own blog on my site and Google gave me adsense within two months of establishing my blog when i had under 10 visits per day to the site.
Is it of recent that google gv u d adsensetll us wen it was
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by kcc515(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2013
kaysy: Wow, thanks for sharing this info, plz my only problem is Google Adsense account, they have disapproved me for over a hundred times, my blogs should have been making atleast 10% of what Linda Ikeji's Blog earns. what else could be the problem

Pls, like how much does Linda Ikeji earn monthly?
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by yusuf01(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2013
kcc515:

Linda Ikeji is now into ad placement (though like a 50/50 thing with google's adsense). I had her say that each ad placement is about 600k a month - some are way more than that (like the background ad she runs). She has more than 6 ads on her site, so you can begin to do the calculations smiley
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2013
yusuf01:

Linda Ikeji is now into ad placement (though like a 50/50 thing with google's adsense). I had her say that each ad placement is about 600k a month - some are way more than that (like the background ad she runs). She has more than 6 ads on her site, so you can begin to do the calculations smiley
600k a montham sorry dat is hyperbole....I dnt blv u and her...lolzzzzzzzz....am not new into personal adsense so you can tll me dat any company can pay u 600k a month 2 advertise for them and I wll blv u..dats a fat lie...
No offence oooo...bt its impozible...

Like seun am sure he runs his own personla add nt google or anyoda compnies ads...oya go and check his advertisement price acoording to banner and see d rate or u can contact him for that...
So d lindaikeji and 600k a month for advertisement is a fet lie unless u are talking abt her google adsense account nt her personal ads
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2013
kcc515:

As for me,that question is rhtorical...you neva can say hw much she earns because it do frustrate not a steady income...and you can hardly see a blogger or an information marketter tllng u d exact amount he or she earns a month...there must b an atom of lie....
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by yusuf01(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
online master:
600k a montham sorry dat is hyperbole....I dnt blv u and her...lolzzzzzzzz....am not new into personal adsense so you can tll me dat any company can pay u 600k a month 2 advertise for them and I wll blv u..dats a fat lie...
No offence oooo...bt its impozible...

Like seun am sure he runs his own personla add nt google or anyoda compnies ads...oya go and check his advertisement price acoording to banner and see d rate or u can contact him for that...
So d lindaikeji and 600k a month for advertisement is a fet lie unless u are talking abt her google adsense account nt her personal ads

Check her interview with Toolz on ndani.tv. Talking about nairaland, you can't compare the type of companies that trade both sites. Check linda's site, it's laced with ads of corporate companies, the likes of etisalat, glo nd all, (remember we are talking per month). I think big companies favour her site a lot more than nairaland, even with lesser traffic. She has a squad of followers, and advertisers like that.

If you compare her charges with international pricings, I don't think it's out of place.

2 Likes

Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by sdymanagers(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
I got adsense first week of January 2013.
online master:
Is it of recent that google gv u d adsensetll us wen it was
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by onlinemaster: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2013
yusuf01:

Check her interview with Toolz on ndani.tv. Talking about nairaland, you can't compare the type of companies that trade both sites. Check linda's site, it's laced with ads of corporate companies, the likes of etisalat, glo nd all, (remember we are talking per month). I think big companies favour her site a lot more than nairaland, even with lesser traffic. She has a squad of followers, and advertisers like that.

If you compare her charges with international pricings, I don't think it's out of place.
Dats true...but I tot all dis glo,etisalt and mtn ads running in her blog is from google adesens??even addynamo runs etisalat adsense...

Well d 600k is possible
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
I really don't know such conversation is going on, on this post I created sometimes ago, I'm Sorry for being absent!

@Online Master, You seems to be too eager to comment on a subject before you make your research? That's not good because you may be passing wrong information in the process.

1. Google no longer approves Adsense for a site that runs on Name..com

2. Now, their new rule is that your site has to be at least six months old before applying with your custom domain. Though people use Youtube shortcut to get adsense approval within days which I really don't support. Your main focus should be on making your site better rather than focus on ads

3. Linda Ikeji seems to earn way more than Nairaland from ads revenue. Reason: Nairaland traffic is made of people with unique mentality that doesn't favor advertisers. So, advertizers prefer to spend their hard earned cash on Linda IKEJI'S blog rather than Seun's Nairaland.

4. Most of the ads on Linda Ikeji's blog are Fashion and Entertainment related ads. Therefore targeted to her users who are Fashion and Entertainment oriented. You can expect advertisers to pay more when the traffic is targeted.

5. Seun and his team has sort of backward mentality, devoid of engagements and proper reasoning - they don't take advices!

6. I don't like your name @Online Master grin. Change that name as soon as you can... LOL. Read the Article on this link below... http://bizham.com/online-business-in-nigeria-why-so-many-nigerians-are-getting-it-wrong/
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by cameronese(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
The Internet Business get together is up again. Be sure to be there!

http://bizham.com/top-5-reasons-you-must-invest-in-internet-business-today/
Re: See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? by hillus: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Bro, i total agree with you on that subject, blogging has moved from just an hobby of self expression to platform of doing business. This is due to the rise of content marketing in digital marketing. Many startup to huge company like Coca still use blog to drive lead for business and connect with their audience.

In respect to that, there is a post that every Nigerian that desire to make a living from his blog should implement. In today's age it is not just about hard work, there must be the right strategy - smart work

Read the post http://blog.beepbay.com/boost-blog-income/

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Abt Candle Making Here / Ized Uanikhehi: Digital Transformation Is The New Normal / Twitter Owner Ignores Nigeria. Hits The Beach With Swimsuit Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.