Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179063 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
turn it the other way, you'll see "made by NokLa"
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
LOL

FRN = Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by loopylove: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
hello everybody on here, i want to upgrade my iphone to 3.0, pls tell me all the process and everything i need to know, i want to upgrade from 2.2 to 3.0, can it be done on itunes, but it take days for it, and i dont have a reliable connection and also light, pls let me know how i can go about the upgrading, i mean the stages , everything i need to know, pls quick reply will be appreciated, and also is upgrading to 3.0 means your iphone is now 3GS?, really i need the upgrading badly, thank you
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by loopylove: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
logica, ex inferis, texazzpete, i await your replies
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
@loopylove

kindly flip over a few pages back, all you need is there. and no, upgrading to 3.0 does not make your phone a 3GS; ditching your existing phone and/or buying a new iphone 3GS does.

you see, 3GS is the new iphone launched 2weeks ago.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
iphone 3GS jailbroken, unlocked by ultrasn0w.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2009
Ex Inferis:

guy, try go sleep.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2009
Ex Inferis:

guy, try go sleep.

only god knows what geohot is up to. when the dev-team decided to chill, the Arrow couldnt control his
twatishness.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2009
on the other hand, his jailbreak is a lot easier than redsnow. just run, click, run, click.
the dev team can sure learn a lot from that.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2009
"Normally I don't make tools for the general public, and rather wait for the dev team to do it. But guys, whats up with waiting until 3.1? That isn't how the game is played. We release, Apple fixes, we find new holes. It isn't worth waiting because you might have the "last" hole in the iPhone. What last hole, this isn't golf. I'll find a new one next week." - geohot
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2009
seems none of you basterds is in any hurry to save your iBSS and iBECS files, abi?okay o! i don tell una o! if you no fit downgrade your 3G(S) again no come talk say "Madre Dios! why didnt somebody tell me?".
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2009
thot that shit didnt apply to iphone 3g? Enlighten me so i'll save it right now.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2009
I'm not sure this applies to 3G (as in capturing the files for the 3G and using them on the 3G S). I'm yet to get a 3G S.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2009
it applies to the 3G as long as the "VERIFYING RESTORE" option appears when you're recovering. the 3G is still on contract from ATT and other Apple partners so why should they lock out the 3GS and not the 3G, especially since the drop in price will send people in droves.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2009
ZOMG!! everyone is under-pricing teh N97, im stuck!! i h8 nokia.

iphone and HTC ftw!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2009
How much would you consider a spot on price? just curious. my girls birthday is coming up.
holla.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2009
130k NN (non negotiable)
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2009
Ex Inferis:

it applies to the 3G as long as the "VERIFYING RESTORE" option appears when you're recovering. the 3G is still on contract from ATT and other Apple partners so why should they lock out the 3GS and not the 3G, especially since the drop in price will send people in droves.
Yes, but does this not require that the phone's serial is sent to ensure uniqueness? Anyway I tried it on my 3G, and those files weren't created, meaning this only applies to the 3G S.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
Ex Inferis,

I confirmed what ever you capture (if possible) for the 3G will be useless for the 3G S.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
was i speaking latin? i never said the files from the 3G work for the 3GS, i only said that if you want to keep downgrading you need to capture both files from the iphone, whether 3G or 3GS. you then use the files on the same phone you captured them from.

the devteam and geohot said 3G(S), the parentheses mean it applies also to the 3G.

but no, the great logica who cant spend a day without trying so hard to argue with me has to say otherwise. look, its no skin off my nose whotever you do with your iphones, so contest all you want and try to prove you're a supernerd by creating conflicts with me.

you assholes can do woteva you want.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
Dude, it seems the conflict is in ur head so u may need 2 get that checked ASAP.

You said something, and I felt compelled enough to try it, wasting valuable time (and even thought the reason it didn't work was because I was doing something wrong). Then I speak with guys themselves and get the right picture.

WTF r u on?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
ooh, you spake with the devteam! how cool for you.

not.

cut the bullsh1t, you could kiss geohot's butt for all i care.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
i swear to god if you *basterds* dont start thinking of buying the HTC Hero you're all going straight to hell!

Bleep iPhone 3GS, nothing on this godawful universe comes close to the Hero.

tezz, yah hear?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
hey, seun. your gaddamn forum is broken. i want to say *Bleep*, not mess.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
Bleep then, if you wont give me my right to cuss.

i want to get banned, so Bleep you seun.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lungwun(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ex, whats the deal with the hero? just looks like another incarnation of the G1 (which i hated cos of the people
that used it and the endless comparisms). and the trackball? reminds me of one laptop i had back in the day grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
wtf? the Hero is way, waaay better than the G1, not just because of the HTC Sense UI which roundly beats the G1's default, ugly android UI, but because of the looks and the hardware. ive just seen a 15minute video review and im absolutely blown away.

get this if you want to live.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
when the Bleep do i get banned? im tired of this sh1t.

ban me NOW, gaddamn it!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
@inferis
I'm typing this from a htc touch pro 2. man, that's a phone.the hero should be great too, but a hardware keyboard on one of my phones has to be a must.
i'll still get the 3gs. it'll cost little incremental cash from my 3g when I sell it. android is cool, but the phones are kinda underpowered compared to the iphone and the marketplace is rather anaemic at the moment.
that is all.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
hardware keyboard is out for me, you wont catch me dead with a Palm Pre, or a Touch Pro. im all for virtual KBs as long as they're well-implemented, and it seems that way with the Hero.

im done with iPhone for now, time to test new waters.

My HTC Diamond died on me, found out that one drop on concrete is all it takes to kill it. before then, i love it. im really rooting for HTC these days.

meanwhile, wot does it take to get banned around here?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ex Inferis:

meanwhile, wot does it take to get banned around here?

Silly, fatalistic wastepipe. lol

If you're tired of your account, do something creative. don't get banned, get outrageous! Post scandalous stories on the Romance section, create posts dissing any of the following popular Nairalanders

osisi
davidylan
mukina2
Gamine

LMAO.

Then finish up by taking on michelin89 or whatever her bloody name is in an argument to the death.

I think you should mosey on over to the Politics section. Lots of knuckleheads to argue with.

PS: You may also attempt to reform the two evil trolls: flyuche & kosovo/vowiski. Mission impossible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (103)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.