Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179026 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ogogo24(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
Pls guys I'm unable to send yahoo mail on my iPhone 3GS. It developed this prob just recently. It's telling me to configure additional mail outgoing server. What do I do pls?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
ermm pls sun_temi pls do i download this apps from ma laptop 2 ma i tunes 2 ma i touch or i shld just download them sstraight from my i touch pls which one works??
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
Yinkade:

ermm pls sun_temi pls do i download this apps from ma laptop 2 ma i tunes 2 ma i touch or i shld just download them sstraight from my i touch pls which one works??

download on PC and sync to idevice best option
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2010
thanks all ya
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Lagosianswag: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2010
Anyone with iphone 3gs 32gb to swap for with Nokia N97 32gb uk used with dstv mobile installed. Contact me on 07025-303587 or mail sugarmanty@gmail.com. ASAP.
The Nokia Phone is for Sale @ an asking price of 45k.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Lagosianswag: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2010
Anyone with iphone 3gs 32gb to swap for with Nokia N97 32gb uk used with dstv mobile installed. Contact me on 07025-303587 or mail sugarmanty@gmail.com. ASAP.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by twinskenny(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2010
expecting iphone 3gs 32gb

now am asking you guyz to help me with glo browsing setting, i couldnt get my first iphone to accept any glo settings.

thanks guy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Lagosianswag: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2010

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by fanistic(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
Very Clean Iphone 3gs (16G) for sale at a very cheap price of 40k as a matter of fact its already jailbroken with a lot of lovely apps installed. If u interested call this no. 07056804911 within lagos.
Selling it cos I got the iphone 4.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
fanistic:

Very Clean Iphone 3gs (16G) for sale at a very cheap price of 40k as a matter of fact its already jailbroken with a lot of lovely apps installed. If u interested call this no. 07056804911 within lagos.
Selling it cos I got the iphone 4.

are u sure u have a phone to sell? i dont think so
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
tumababa:

are u sure u have a phone to sell? i dont think so

Why do u say so. I just bought the phone from him. Infact, I posting with it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:22am On Nov 19, 2010
Apple's future

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2010
What happened to the pic I uploaded,

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2010
iMat? tell me u are kidding.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2010
Anyone grabbed Rage for iPhone yet? it's awesome!

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2010
Screens from the upcoming Infinity Blade on iPhone. Looks even better!

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
Pls I tried downloading the FIFA from the apple trackr but it wS telling me that I have to pay so pls I how do I to About it
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
And pls the cydia.hackilos page is not opening it's just loading
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
Peeps pls I just installed the cydia and I don't no wat else to do pls and I tried downloading the apple sync from the site cydia.haculos.us but it's just loading it's nt opening nd pls those games from apple tracker are telling me that I have to pay
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
Yinkade:

Pls I tried downloading the FIFA from the apple trackr but it wS telling me that I have to pay so pls I how do I to About it

go to apptrakr.org
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2010
But it is telling me that I have to pay now @cabali
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
Once again . . . .

http://apptrackr.org/

I wonder why it doesn't ask me to pay sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
Yinkade:

But it is telling me that I have to pay now @cabali

click on the link cabali posted. There's no charge.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2010
now dat ios 4.2.1 is out, expect an unlock for iphone 3G/3GS on 4.1/4.2.1 BB 5.14.1 in the next few days. iphone4 guys will av to wait a little longer.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Yinkade(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2010
ermmm pls pio i still need ur help after installing cydia whats next plsssss i was reading abt ssh but pls can someone explain to me pls what i have to to pls
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Yinkade:

ermmm pls pio i still need your help after installing cydia whats next plsssss i was reading abt ssh but pls can someone explain to me pls what i have to to pls

what exactly are u trying to do? do u want to unlock? just want to jailbreak? or both?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by otumfour(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
texazzpete, I see this is ur land (the iphone land) grin grin grin grin, yet u make it a point to torment the Android users on the other thread innit lol? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tht infinity blade game looks sick mahn wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
otumfour:

texazzpete, I see this is your land (the iphone land) grin grin grin grin, yet u make it a point to torment the Android users on the other thread innit lol? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tht infinity blade game looks sick mahn wink

I stand for truth, and you haven't been speaking factually grin

I have never had anything against Android, in fact haven't you seen me heavily promoting Android devices (with the exception of the Xperia X10)

I happily plead guilty to 'tormenting' Nokia users and Blackberry fanboys (even though i use a Bold 9700 as a second phone, the crappiness of the BB platform cannot be denied)
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by otumfour(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
texazzpete:

I stand for truth, and you haven't been speaking factually grin

I have never had anything against Android, in fact haven't you seen me heavily promoting Android devices (with the exception of the Xperia X10)

I happily plead guilty to 'tormenting' Nokia users and Blackberry fanboys (even though i use a Bold 9700 as a second phone, the crappiness of the BB platform cannot be denied
)

LMAO! they so 90's mahn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2010
texazzpete:

Ah. I have the January 2010 version, i coulda given you.
But i guess you now have a more recent dump. Nice to see someone else using Wiki2touch here. that app is a must have on my iPhone/iPad.
I have the images dump if you're interested.

I need d image dump badly. How can I get it from U?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
Naira search on[b]Wiki2touch[/b] grin grin grin

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
twinskenny:

expecting iphone 3gs 32gb

now am asking you guyz to help me with glo browsing setting, i couldnt get my first iphone to accept any glo settings.

thanks guy

on your iPhone navigate to Settings - General - Network - Cellular Data Network

Apn: glolat username: flat password: flat.

Note: Your sim must have been activated for 'flat' already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (103)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.