Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179025 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2011
i just installed a chatting app called xms(from ebuddy guys), its exactly like whatsapp but free, u register with a phone nos,it gives u a pin,ur friends can add u with either ur pin or phone nos. it cool, works on ios and android for now, bb support coming soon
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lynxnoon(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
hey tumbaba,
here's my pin: 630D8CDF
Cheers
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by bjdemoney: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
That is a good application but we have new iphone applications that is not expensive: they are QuickVoice2Text Email : Unit Converter: Yoga Converter etc. these are the top iphone apps you can get now
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2011
finally updated an i phone4 baseband(FACTORY UNLOCKED!!! for sale grin grin) from 2.10 to 4.10(original bb for 433 to 435) using the latest tu 5.00.09. DONT TRY IT IF U DONT AV A FACTORY UNLOCKED IPHONE4!!!!. So with this i was able to downgrade from 435 to 433 without any errors.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dydroy: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2011
I'm not sure if anyone out there is using Categories - an application for organising your springboard icons into Customised Folders

Its worked well for me so far but i noticed that i couldn't download anymore from the app store (the app store was put in a custom 'Apple' folder)
To solve this problem i had to remove 'app store' from the sub-folder 'apple' and put it back directly on the main board.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by olayanjuke: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2011
Hello Guys i need ur help with my Iphone pls i have been looking for a way to unlock my Iphone since i got it over a week now and have not been able to use the phone since then,then a friend of mine told me about Jail breaking and Unlocking the phone and that i should come to the iphone killer apps section on nairaland that am bound to find some gurus that can help me.So here i am,pls guys did my research on the jail break thing and to be honest i really want it wink.Here are the details of my phone : Model MB702LL; Version 3.1.3; Modem Firmware 05.12.01. and the present carrier on it is AT&T. Thanks guys am really looking forward to ur response,pls help me so i can use my iphone  cry
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2011
olayanjuke:

Hello Guys i need your help with my Iphone pls i have been looking for a way to unlock my Iphone since i got it over a week now and have not been able to use the phone since then,then a friend of mine told me about Jail breaking and Unlocking the phone and that i should come to the iphone killer apps section on nairaland that am bound to find some gurus that can help me.So here i am,pls guys did my research on the jail break thing and to be honest i really want it wink.Here are the details of my phone : Model MB702LL; Version 3.1.3; Modem Firmware 05.12.01. and the present carrier on it is AT&T. Thanks guys am really looking forward to your response,pls help me so i can use my iphone  cry
No contact!!. Any way, u didn't specify d type of iPhone, ie 2g,3G,3GS(definitely not 4 grin). U av a good baseband so I wont want u to do any mistake of upgrading anyhow.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2011
@olayanjuke, did d phone come with an at&t sim? If it comes u can use it to get valid certificate from apple if ur fone is 3GS, u can contact me thru d 'online now' button under my username or call 08053250698.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^it's an iPhone 3G 8Gb.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
i just realised there are so many apps missing in appstore if u search thru nigeria as ur country. i searched to download scrabble for ipad, no where to be found. so i changed location to US, search again and d stupid thing gave me so many options, does apple think we cant play some games or what angry sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
tumababa:

i just realised there are so many apps missing in appstore if u search thru nigeria as your country. i searched to download scrabble for ipad, no where to be found. so i changed location to US, search again and d silly thing gave me so many options, does apple think we cant play some games or what angry sad

lolll, i cant even download even d free one, it says my ID is only valid in nigeria appstore, it automatically changes d location to nigeria, so i cant download. CHANGING MY LOCATION WITH IMMEDIATE ALLACRITY
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dydroy: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^ lol. With this info i won't be changing mine in a hurry!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2011
I got myself a Nigerian iTunes account, registered and I just accessed the Nigerian App store via iTunes and I successfully bought myself an App cost $0.99. I did this using my Nigerian VISA CARD.

That does it! I am taking my credit up; going on a spending spree on the Nigerian App Store. Let me show them what they've lost not launching the App store in Naija.

Y'all can do so too. I am saying goodbye to cracked apps man! No to jailbreaking. . . . I think. . . . LOL!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2011
cabali:

I got myself a Nigerian iTunes account, registered and I just accessed the Nigerian App store via iTunes and I successfully bought myself an App cost $0.99. I did this using my Nigerian VISA CARD.

That does it! I am taking my credit up; going on a spending spree on the Nigerian App Store. Let me show them what they've lost not launching the App store in Naija.

Y'all can do so too. I am saying goodbye[b] to cracked apps man[/b]! No to jailbreaking. . . . I think. . . . LOL!
lol. are u sure. can u download scrabble? can u download infinity blade? can download monopoly,fifa 2011,hot pursuit, so many apps missing on d nigerian app store.(changing my location is d biggest mistake i've done with my apple devices). over 20 apps are showing me updates but only 3 got updated cos the rest are not in nigerian app store. now to change back to US, i need a valid credit card info(no free option untill u first register with a valid cc) sooo annoying. shd av opened a new acct for the nigerian appstore.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2011
tumababa:

lol. are u sure. can u download scrabble? can u download infinity blade? can download monopoly,fifa 2011,hot pursuit, so many apps missing on d nigerian app store.(changing my location is d biggest mistake i've done with my apple devices). over 20 apps are showing me updates but only 3 got updated cos the rest are not in nigerian app store. now to change back to US, i need a valid credit card info(no free option untill u first register with a valid cc) sooo annoying. shd av opened a new acct for the nigerian appstore.

First of all, I still have my US store account, I can switch between accounts on any single device ( I wonder why you did not think of or know this).

I can still purchase stuff using my US account from the US App store

Even the US App store is limited; some Apps can be got from the UK store but u cannot find them on the US store so what the hell; lol

And finally, U CAN OPEN A US ACCOUNT WITHOUT CREDIT CARD!!!!!!!!!

I did that for someone yesterday who has NEVER had an account prior!!! (cos I know y'all will say it aint possible)

So, yeah, I am sure, no jailbreaking for my devices!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by olayanjuke: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2011
Thanks to @Tumababa MY Iphone is now Jail broken and unlocked grin grin grin, Thanks a lot and now for one last request how do i start getting apps
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2011
please does anyone have a used itunes gift card? i will really appreciate it if u can let me av d card (used ooo, no credit inside). contact 08053250698 or mail tumababa247@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2011
olayanjuke:

Thanks to @Tumababa MY Iphone is now Jail broken and unlocked grin grin grin, Thanks a lot and now for one last request how do i start getting apps
u welcome. to start getting apps, launch appstore on ur fone, look for a free app, click install and follow d instructions, when u get to payment option look for 'none' and choose it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by zenus(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2011
The Itune Nigeria make sence.
Just downlaoded the Nigeria map (Navmil) without them touching my credit.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2011
zenus:

The Itune Nigeria make sence.
Just downlaoded the Nigeria map (Navmil) without them touching my credit.
lol, how is it possible to download a $19 app (last updated in 2009) without itunes touching ur credit? angry shocked. . check ur balance well, u can withdraw d money even if its still there.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2011
anyway u can crack it for boys
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by zenus(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2011
Sha.
I was wondering too.
But they is no money in that account, that was the more reason i try and the card will expire next month.

tumababa:

anyway u can crack it for boys

How can i do that.
but you are a man
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by moonraker(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
In other news, I installed IOS 5 beta 4 on my iphone 4.

erm i am soo not impressed with what i saw. The was fast, no doubt

but there is still some work to be done.

so i downgrade all the way back to 4.3 (true story)
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
pls guys just bought an iphone and i need 2 know if i can get java to run on it through any means.pls share with me
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
jayhanks:

pls guys just bought an iphone and i need 2 know if i can get java to run on it through any means.pls share with me
what do u need java for on iphone?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ He needs it for Operamini fr33 browsing.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by zenus(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
zenus:

Here the Nigeria map

http://www.filedude.com/download/aWn0aEGTqce26b93daa2

Are u sure it was well uploaded?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
0byte

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
FYI u can now upload a file to nairaland directly from ur iPhone's safari using safari upload enabler from cydia ( another reason to jailbreak)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (103)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.