Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179481 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2011
I cant download the Itunes 10.5 on my win7 64 bit system. It hangs halfway or wen almost complete. Pls help !!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ardenb:

I cant download the Itunes 10.5 on my win7 64 bit system. It hangs halfway or wen almost complete. Pls help !!

where are u located? if u are in lag and still aving issues, call 08053250698, I av d file.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
can this happen in nigeria?
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak waiting outside an Apple Store for an iPhone 4S:

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Packboizzy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
pls guys,am xpierencing problem wt ma iphone.for sm time nw my phone stoped singing out.i mean i cn't play a song witout my headphone.pls wat do i do?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by wackhack(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
Packboizzy:

pls guys,am xpierencing problem wt ma iphone.for sm time nw my phone stoped singing out.i mean i cn't play a song witout my headphone.pls wat do i do?

unplug and replug your headphones in several times. If that doesn't work, try these three,

1* It's Pretty simple. Go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose Reset All Settings. It will reset all your settings to its original state and NO HARM is done to your contacts, calendars, photos or any other data on the phone

2* Reset your iPhone by holding down the sleep and home buttons until the Apple logo appears;
3* Restore your iPhone: Click the Restore button under the Summary tab. Restoring the phone will erase contacts, calendars, photos and other data on the phone, but will restore automatically backed-up information including text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound settings, widget settings, etc.

Note: if you are on jailbreak iPhone do the third(3) option if you know how to go about it and if not, seek for help as regard that.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by otumfour(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Tumaba! My iMessage is finally working grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dastudent(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2011
@tumbaba iBooks is crashing on the jailbreak,do you have an idea to a solution to it?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2011
da student:

@tumbaba iBooks is crashing on the jailbreak,do you have an idea to a solution to it?
D hackers are working on it. It's a general thing.
otumfour:

Tumaba! My iMessage is finally working grin grin
interesting. We'll chat later
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by moonraker(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2011
for anyone having problems activating face time and imessage on ios5

do the ffg

turn off imessage and face time, then do a hard reset. then turn on those

features.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2011
Bad News: We can no longer save SHSH Blobs Or Downgrade On The Official iOS 5 Firmware
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2011
sun_temi:

Bad News: We can no longer save SHSH Blobs Or Downgrade On The Official iOS 5 Firmware
Yes but u can downgrade from 5.0 to 4.x ONLY IF u av saved the shsh of d 4.x wen it was allowed. Eg, if I decide to upgrade from 433 to 5.0 and d shsh of my 433 is saved, I can downgrade. If 5.1 comes out anytime and I'm on 5.0, once I upgrade to 5.1, I cant downgrade to 5.0 but I can still go back to 433. I'm sure d hackers will find a way.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2011
tumababa:

Yes but u can downgrade from 5.0 to 4.x ONLY IF u av saved the shsh of d 4.x wen it was allowed. Eg, if I decide to upgrade from 433 to 5.0 and d shsh of my 433 is saved, I can downgrade. If 5.1 comes out anytime and I'm on 5.0, once I upgrade to 5.1, I cant downgrade to 5.0 but I can still go back to 433. I'm sure d hackers will find a way.

I hope so
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2011
I also hope it will be soon.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
tumababa:

where are u located? if u are in lag and still aving issues, call 08053250698, I av d file.

Am in Ph. Thanks finally got the file from another system. To upgrade to IOS5 is my challenge now, d file is big n my data plans r not trying @ all. MTN is horribly slow even with HSDPA as such it times out @2mb while glo 3G is not working at all. I feel so bad that I cant enjoy the IOS even with 2 valid data plans.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ardenb:

Am in Ph. Thanks finally got the file from another system. To upgrade to IOS5 is my challenge now, d file is big n my data plans r not trying @ all. MTN is horribly slow even with HSDPA as such it times out @2mb while glo 3G is not working at all. I feel so bad that I cant enjoy the IOS even with 2 valid data plans.
I feel u. It's a pity. U are really missing in action. Maybe u try in d middle if d nite. U might need to follow ne on twitter @tumajay to get d feel of d iOS 5 in action. It works like an iOS 433 that has been partly pimped after a jailbreak. Soooo many changes.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
Created shortcut to many sentences like hz automatically forms "how is the family?"

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
No more over pressing d buttons

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by naivasha: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2011
tumababa:

No more over pressing d buttons

Hi Tumababa, how did you get to that screen please??
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
naivasha:

GO to settings-general-accessibilty--assistive touch. switch it on. Pls not that its only available on ios5
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2011
I'm thinking of getting the iPhone 4s soon. I want to ask Siri some stupid questions.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by naivasha: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2011
naivasha:

Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2011
hi guys, just want to ask, most off all this apps i'm seeing u guys talk abt (imessage, icloud, ibooks, ), will it work on iphne 3G and is it all dt can only work on io5?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Dabss(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2011
Aseye:

hi guys, just want to ask, most off all this apps i'm seeing u guys talk abt (imessage, icloud, ibooks, ), will it work on iphne 3G and is it all dt can only work on io5?
ibooks will work with iphone3g bt the rest are only availiable with the ios5 update which cant run on the iphone3G.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dastudent(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Warning to all Jailbrekers and to whom it may concern.There is no fix yet for ibooks crashing on ios 5.Stanza has been killed off by Amazon.The only book reader working i can recommend is the Bluefire app.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

ibooks will work with iphone3g bt the rest are only availiable with the ios5 update which cant run on the iphone3G.

oh ok, thanks,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ardenb:

I'm in PH. If you can chill until the weekend, I can give you the IOS 5 file (at least for the iPad 2 and iPhone 4)
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
da student:

Warning to all Jailbrekers and to whom it may concern.There is no fix yet for ibooks crashing on ios 5.Stanza has been killed off by Amazon.The only book reader working i can recommend is the Bluefire app.

Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
texazzpete:

I'm in PH. If you can chill until the weekend, I can give you the IOS 5 file (at least for the iPad 2 and iPhone 4)

Tank u so very much, appreciate but I am using a 3GS sad cry, so saddening
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ardenb:

Tank u so very much, appreciate but I am using a 3GS sad cry, so saddening
And I hope ur 3GS is factory unlocked.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
tumababa:

And I hope your 3GS is factory unlocked.

Yes it is.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2011
this thread on page 2? naaaah
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2011
tumababa:

this thread on page 2? naaaah

Why the surprise?, No much activities in JB world since Apple has open employment for most JB coders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (103)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.