Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179245 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
tumababa:

I buy d apps with my zenith visa card. Just register with amazon.com, register ur visa/MasterCard info with them and use it on cydia
Really? I got account with Amazon, meaning I can use it to buy app on Cydia?
That will be great, I got few cool apps i need to buy from Cydia
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ Tumababa:
Thanks for that info. I just purchase IntelliscreenX from Cydia now using amazon.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
soft-touch:

Really? I got account with Amazon, meaning I can use it to buy app on Cydia?
That will be great, I got few cool apps i need to buy from Cydia
soft-touch:

@ Tumababa:
Thanks for that info. I just purchase IntelliscreenX from Cydia now using amazon.
u welcome, my iphones are super-pimped with paid apps, i just dont crack all apps, i respect the developers by buying cos i really admire them.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
tumababa:

u welcome, my iphones are super-pimped with paid apps, i just dont crack all apps, i respect the developers by buying cos i really admire them.
Me too. These guys need to be appreciated.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
hi peeps, got some few issues with ma iphone 3g, just nid to verify with u guys here 1st b4 i give it to any1 to work on it. is it possible to change the iphone case, have some edges broken, and lik how much can i change the batt and i tink i also ve speaker issues, can all these be fixed, and can i pls have an idea of the price range for this stuffs, thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dastudent(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
i used amazon and i got this transaction has been flagged and has to be investigated manually.wierd.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
did u use it to buy on cydia? if yes, let them do their investigation, if na ur card, t will go thru
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by dastudent(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
tumababa:

did u use it to buy on cydia? if yes, let them do their investigation, if na ur card, t will go thru

That one na true talk sha.Na my card.Lets see what they say because Zenith done deduct my money already.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
da student:

That one na true talk sha.Na my card.Lets see what they say because Zenith done deduct my money already.
lol. dont worry it will go.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by sinade1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hurray! I jailbroke my iPhone 4S today. The whole process went smoothly as clarified by iClarified.com.
A big thanks to @Sun-temi for the useful link. I really appreciate your kind gesture together with @Tumajay for his wonderful tweets.

I can't say for now that there are no issues, a time will tell.

I now have cydia on my homescreen.
@Tumajay, @Sun-Temi & @Soft-touch, what apps & tweak I can enjoy using Cydia?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
sinade1:

Hurray! I jailbroke my iPhone 4S today. The whole process went smoothly as clarified by iClarified.com.
A big thanks to @Sun-temi for the useful link. I really appreciate your kind gesture together with @Tumajay for his wonderful tweets.

What did you want your phone to do? That will prompt the tweak you will need. But anytime I jail broke any iPhone, I install Sbsetting first.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
soft-touch:

What did you want your phone to do? That will prompt the tweak you will need. But anytime I jail broke any iPhone, I install Sbsetting first.
Sure guy, thatz the 1st tweak to use on your iphone,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
kingsilly:

Sure guy, thatz the 1st tweak to use on your iphone,
Seconded

@sinade, search for iPhone killer tweaks under d fone sections. U will see what u need. It's being updated but I've been very busy jailbreaking ipad2 n 4S for my clients dat I don't av time to even browse.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
sinade1:

U' welcome.

soft-touch:

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
SpringFlash is a springboard activator based LED flashlight for your iPhone 4.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by sinade1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ Thanks guys for your prompt & informative replies.
I don't mind having some useful links (regarding cydia tweaks) from you.
Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2012
Aseye:

hi peeps, got some few issues with ma iphone 3g, just nid to verify with u guys here 1st b4 i give it to any1 to work on it. is it possible to change the iphone case, have some edges broken, and lik how much can i change the batt and i tink i also ve speaker issues, can all these be fixed, and can i pls have an idea of the price range for this stuffs, thanks

pls guys, still waiting to read a reply,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Aseye:

pls guys, still waiting to read a reply,
I don't think it worth spending so much on iPhone 3G repair
3G is old with Old-hardware, old spec & Old Firmware. If you will have to spend on it to fix it, then you better think twice.
That is my opinion anyway, it may not be the best.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2012
soft-touch:

I don't think it worth spending so much on iPhone 3G repair
3G is old with Old-hardware, old spec & Old Firmware. If you will have to spend on it to fix it, then you better think twice.
That is my opinion anyway, it may not be the best.

Aseye, soft-touch is right. The money you will spend can get you another one, used though.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2012
ok guys, thanks, ve always trusted u guys in here, will jst look to gettin a new one then, its just crazy the amount any one would want to take dis one in its condition, anywayz, thanks still
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
When next you' buying, buy 3Gs or iPhone 4
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Aseye(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
most definitely,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ Good
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by elvymoore: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
@all. Pls wht free app can i use in iphone4 to download attachment 4rm emails into d iphone.also i wil lke 2knw hw 2connect my iphone 2pc &use it as a modem & flash too.tanx
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by mygee33(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
Guys my iPhone 2 would start again. Tried jailbreakn from jailbreakme.com. After restarting, the thing just hangs there. What do I do plz
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRASH THE FONE OOO, OR GIVE TO SUNTEMI TO HELP, THOUGH E GO SWEAR 4 U
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
kingsilly:

TRASH THE FONE OOO, OR GIVE TO SUNTEMI TO HELP, THOUGH E GO SWEAR 4 U

Which one be swear?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by mygee33(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Okay hope u re not swearing ,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2012
sun_temi:

Which one be swear?
Trying to define the depth of u not liking operating those fone again, itz seem u got anoda meaning to it, just playing wid word though, cry cry
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2012
mygee33:

Guys my iPhone 2 would start again. Tried jailbreakn from jailbreakme.com. After restarting, the thing just hangs there. What do I do plz

Everything about your iPhone 2 is old. But your can try custom firmware from Whited00r project if you want to have a feel of iOS5 on your stoneage devices. Google for "Whited00r" go to the site and download for your iPhone.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Dabss(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2012
soft-touch:

Everything about your iPhone 2 is old. But your can try custom firmware from Whited00r project if you want to have a feel of iOS5 on your stoneage devices. Google for "Whited00r" go to the site and download for your iPhone.
the whited00r doesnt look nearly as good as they say.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

the whited00r doesnt look nearly as good as they say.
Then, there is nothing as good as buying a new iPhone.
(You can give your younger ones the old phone as a gift, I bet you will make their day grin grin, especially when you load it with games and music!)

You can't put new wine inside an old skin, it must surely burst!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.