Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) (33140 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2013
They cld as well be doing it.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by dani1luv: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2013
Banky W head is blocking the whole picture
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 11, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by holluwai(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2013
here they are again...like someone said....too close for comfort.

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2013
This is consensual exchange of electrons.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2013
holluwai: here they are again...like someone said....too close for comfort.

This goes to show that east or west, home is best. After gallivanting with white men she finally regains sense to see that a brother is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Revolva(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin dis kate na person mama oo...see as banky dey rock am..ol boy she g be osho free oo..i for like mark register for the MILF
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Itulah: Love is blind if they choose to be digging it out, they have my absolute supports. grin

agreed. they are cute!! cheesy
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2013
omo_to_dun: .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by cold(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2013
50calibre:

This goes to show that east or west, home is best. After gallivanting with white men she finally regains sense to see that a brother is irreplaceable.
Real talk!
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Jibwillz: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2013
U say a lot whn u kip ur mouf shut... Ere kini aja n bekun se
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Ignorant people everywhere, that picture was taken while they were still shooting the Samsung galaxy's advert video.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by mayordy(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2013
i thought i heard kate replaced sasha as samsung ambassador, if that is true then i can understand why they have few pictures together but this their smile and touchy touchy here and there get as e be o
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by tellwisdom: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Dig wetin??..u see hoe and cutlass for their hand??
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chukajdpc: 1:42am On Apr 11, 2013
you no dey take pix at all, abi u wan make Banky dey far from her because nothing in common? even if u wan take pix with a married woman, u need to come close. That's the beauty of pix mechanism. They wan keep pple thinking if something is going on between them and that's what u just did. Amibo!
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chukajdpc: 1:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Abeg face ur own family and dleave them alone.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by markpenk: 1:49am On Apr 11, 2013
I swear... something's going down between these two. I didn't give much thought to it, but after seeing these pics and a few others, it's obvious they are either fantastic FWBs (think Charlie and Kate in Anger Management) or something deeper. Kate seems to glow and banky too when they're together. I mean I get it that kate's got a great smile. But with Banky, that smile's brighter than the sun. Whatever sha, as long as they're both happy, it's all good.

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by MacLovington(m): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2013
cuz poor Katie was the one thanking God two years ago she didn't marry a Nigerian man... Until her marriage crashed.

So, maybe her value don fall kpata-kpata and she's making do with what she can get.

[/b]

So Katie baby na divorcee abi seperatee now? Chai.....girl (lady) wey for let proper Naija man rockam when everything still fresh.

All those Lebanese dem dey rush after say na Oyinbo go dump them when the alignment don chop comot. When dem drop them like hot Benue yam, na him dem go dey find dudu joystick up and down.

[b]
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 11, 2013
I hugged Michelle Obama yesterday..

Am I also diggin her? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by cold(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=MacLovington]cuz poor Katie was the one thanking God two years ago she didn't marry a Nigerian man... Until her marriage crashed.
So, maybe her value don fall kpata-kpata and she's making do with what she can get.
[/b]

Yes o!In her own words; [b]‘As for me, I thank God I did not marry a Nigerian, they are too demanding and bossy, but a good oyinbo man will treat you like a queen that you are,’

I wonder who's having the last laugh now?
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 11, 2013
See Him Kwarambolo....
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by mrofficial2(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

So if u dream say banky w and kate dey date, u go beLieve? And do u think banky w is singLe? Banky z 32 and kate is either 42 or 43... U do d maths

Choi, e senior am with decade. Now that's what we know as old cargo.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2013

[size=13pt]Na wa. The power of hat, sunglasses, and closed mouth. He doesn't even look the same.[/size]
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:39am On Apr 11, 2013
see as banky come resemble one prophet like that cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by irokobest(m): 4:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Aploko
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Cute couple. smiley
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by ideylaff: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2013
Kate like a lot of alcohol and so does Banky W especially Cognac, (Henessy or remy)

I can see where/how Kate will be attracted to him

2 Shots of cognac and Kate is gone/all over you just like Bimbo Akintola, they both have bn into young boys 4rm day 1.

You just need to see them 1 hr into a party.... Thay are gone, loud and clingy all over....

Goodluck to them hope kate does not get jealous of Banky W, chickitoz... wey nor dey gree the boy rest...

Anyway she sabi break bottle well well... it wont be a 1st sha...
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by chadef: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Banky W no be who dem dey follow play, this one no be big sister syndrom una don forget dat pic wey banky take with two girls, way him gbola stand out for the pix too. abeg from wetin dey i see, banky is digging it. afterall kate is not married.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by scobaba: 4:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Dem dey lash.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by femani(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Common Guys, they are both Samsung Ambassedors, hence yje closeness.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2013
She Looked like his mother, albeit a good looking, well groomed parent.
Re: Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) by Combingmaster: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2013
I thought she is married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj With Davido, Ubi Franklin, Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual / Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) / Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.