Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) (1555 Views)

Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / Cabin Crew Needed In Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by austinobee: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Are you are fresh graduate who has completed his NYSC? Are you interested in working as an Airline Cabin crew? Check the available vacancies for cabin crew as listed.

http://entryleveljobvacancies..com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by polipompom: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sure u checked d date d@ advert ws put up? If nt, pls do. Tnx
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by anitank(f): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by cremeandchic: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2013
shocked cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by austinobee: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jeez, I was given a link to the blog and I looked it up and posted. I did not check the date of the advert. Now that you mentioned, I checked and saw that it was an old blog. I do not think the advertised jobs are still available or valid.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming An Airline Cabin Crew? (graduates Only) by anitank(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
We forgive you smiley

But pls don't forget to share any more recent links on cabin crew recruitment if u find any tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The Interview Question: Tell Me About Yourself. / Vacancy For Personal Assistant To A High-profile CEO / Latest Vacancies - Nairaland Experienced Professionals Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.