Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) (3564 Views)

5 Things You Missed At AY Live Abuja / Bridesmaids Pull Up Their Dresses And Shows Booty In Wedding Photos – See Pics! / Davido, SeanTizzle and others live in Port Harcourt at AY LIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by TrackCee: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hate on her music all you want, but her stage performance isn't bad. Neither is her outfit in this video.

http://trackcee.com/?p=2138

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5OFBR6Lxg

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by overdrive(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nyc performance but I fail to understand why she was pulling down her shorts tot d idea was to bare it for all to c.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by NaLaugh: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^ I always wonder the same thing. I'm pretty sure chicks don't suddenly wake up on stage like- oh crap! where are my pants. cheesy

But she was working it right in this video though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by TrackCee: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2013
^^ If you say so
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
The aftermath of fame obsession
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by agb2011(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
i see someone fooling around on the stage sorry, i don't see an artiste.
mstcheew!gaga wanna be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by ramalot(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2013
fairyprincess: The aftermath of fame obsession

aftermath? she is still riding it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by chuckdee4(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
What the heck was that

Miming to auto tune
Prancing around on stage unchoreographed
At some many points she wasn't singing (If you want to call it that) anymore, she was just dancing and making hand gestures

Waste your money on this at your peril, but as a grown a**ed man, I've had the pleasure of listening to MUSIC and this is no where close to it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by stainlessify: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why she dey adjust her shorts! U won perform n u wear wetin u n d shorts go dey draw lik ogbolo... Nyc performance tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performs At AY Live (in Booty Shorts With A Lot Of Butt Cheeks) by NaLaugh: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2013
stainlessify: Why she dey adjust her shorts! U won perform n u wear wetin u n d shorts go dey draw lik ogbolo... Nyc performance tho

grin

(1) (Reply)

Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" / Wedding MC - Master Of Ceremonies Nigerian And African Weddings Home And Abroad / Photos- Bisola Dejonwo And Jide Tokan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.