Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? (6549 Views)

List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by seemenow: 1:35am On Apr 05, 2008
Hi Folks,

Please save me some headache.

What are the top 3 most-listened-to radio stations in Lagos (In order of popularity)?

I'll be using your very kind and helpful suggestions to make an important decision, and I believe some other person will benefit from this post too

Thank You.
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by 9ja4eva: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2008
Cool Fm

Brilla Fm

Rhythm Fm
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by Sico: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2008
have you tried the online station Tru Spot! Radio www.mytruspot.com or www.truspot radio.com . very good station, better than the 3 listed above smiley
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by dready(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2008
unity fm all the way
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by enque(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2008
Cool fm

Rhythm fm

Brilla fm
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by deola1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2008
Here are my favourites:
Rhythm
Cool
& Star

But these are the most listened to Radio in Lagos:
Radio Lagos
Cool
Brila
Re: The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? by babakura(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2008
Me thinks

Cool FM

Rhythm FM

RAypower FM

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Drops Another Hot New Single: Its In There Ft Ishmael / Davido – If Lyrics And Mp3 / Downlaod: Wizkid Ft. Drake – Come Closer (official Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.