Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun (13114 Views)

Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by otipoju(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
chiover: bros! Ur points are very ok but,let me ask u dis simple quest. Are u aware dat d road in question belongs to FG? D Governor has no right to touch d road without putting word across to FG.
And who is the Federal Government,if not the officials that we the citizens of Nigeria "elected". The end shall justify the means ooo my brother. Nowadays even after paying maintainance fee, hardly would you wait for your landlord who went to Australia on Vacation to come and fix your leaking roof during the rainy season .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Sike(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ise ya.. Ise ya. Omo Ogun ise ya! Go Amosun!!
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by orazmacluv013: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile: Another FG attache in the SW...

This is what you get with useless and incompetent people with no visions or ideas, all they do is attache to claim credit for other people's hard work...
he is busy campaigning for his second term in office let it look as if he has the affairs of the ogun pple in mind.hmm e be like say they wan tell us another story again.he shld park well.Idiot like him

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by AreaFada2: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2013
chiover: bros! Ur points are very ok but,let me ask u dis simple quest. Are u aware dat d road in question belongs to FG? D Governor has no right to touch d road without putting word across to FG.

So he should just siddon jeje watching his people die on the road everyday to make contract-inflating goons in Abuja happy?

I hope you don't become the governor of your state otherwise God help them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 1:55am On Apr 10, 2013
Area-Fada:

So he should just siddon jeje watching his people die on the road everyday to make contract-inflating goons in Abuja happy?

I hope you don't become the governor of your state otherwise God help them.

It breaks my heart thinking some of them could one day be in a leadership position. I pray for them in advance..
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2013
fellis:

Lol grin

I died laughing when I saw this signboard the first time.

I understand Edo LGAs and those in the South West will be putting up similar signs on ALL houses without pipe borne water:

[size=13pt]Water suppy is from the state government.
Please bear with us.

-ABC Local Government Authority

[/size]

Maybe they will break ALL the expensive multi-billion naira roads later to lay the pipes.
And procure medicines to treat water-borne disease with the help of the whites and the UN to further ridicule black with their misplaced priorities.
Bunch of shameless HYPOCRITES and dimwits.

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2013
anonimi:

I understand Edo LGAs and those in the South West will be putting up similar signs on ALL houses without pipe borne water:

Please bear with us.

[/size]

Maybe they will break ALL the expensive multi-billion naira roads later to lay the pipes.
And procure medicines to treat water-borne disease with the help of the whites and the UN to further ridicule black with their misplaced priorities.

Hehehehe, is this the reason why your own state govt is not building any good roads? Because they want to lay pipe first? Lazy bones.

But just so you know, they are laying pipes! Now kill urself!

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
django1:

Hehehehe, is this the reason why your own state govt is not building any good roads? Because they want to lay pipe first? Lazy bones.

But just so you know, they are laying pipes! Now kill urself!

You go ahead first and I will follow your example.
Deal
What % of houses in the ACN states have pipe borne water despite the huge debt bills and 14 years of unbroken, contnuous AD/AC/ACN administration of Tinubu and Fash-Ole in Lagos
What % of state and LGA roads in these states are tarred or even simply graded with adequate well maintained drainage?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2013
anonimi:

Deal
What % of houses in the ACN states have pipe borne water despite the huge debt bills and 14 years of unbroken, contnuous AD/AC/ACN administration of Tinubu and Fash-Ole in Lagos

What sense are you making here Is Lagos all of southwest?

What % of state and LGA roads in these states are tarred or even simply graded with adequate well maintained drainage?

Why don't you show us the one in your village first

This is why talking to you people is a waste of precious time.

You earlier said there was no provision for pipe borne water, I showed you, now you want to know the percentage? Ode buruku.

Why don't you show us any if at all there is any infrastructural projects going on in your region? Hater!

anonimi:

Deal
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Gooogle:

Bros, your debate makes a lot of sense I must agree and you sound like you are doing a PHD thesis already on this issue but I beg to say that most of your arguments here will hold sway only in highly organised,developed and corruption-free environment.People are just fed up and they want to see something different.Again, if you have a feeling for the users of the road and families that have been affected one way or the other,I guess you will see differently. My point is, lets stop defending what does not make sense at all.No wonder the priest and the jew left the wounded man until the samaritan came along because it was not logical for them to help.

I agree with your highly considered view that sometimes we must sacrifice logic on the altar of necessity. Even at that, we must remain logical while we murder logic. The Ogun State govt cannot claim to be ignorant of the procedure necessary to take over the maintenance of a Federal road. Let us accommodate them for failing to follow procedure, the fact that the road managers( the Feds) have now woken up from their slumber to begin some works on the same road restore to life the rule of Logic. It's now mandatory for Ogun state govt to liaise with the Fed in the repairs. After all, the Fed is the primary manager of the road. Better still, the Ogun State govt could construct a new road if they love the Ijebu people that much
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ocelot2006(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Eko Ile:

I don't subscribe to such reasoning and I'll tell you why.

Your job as a leader is to leave no stone unturned and make sure you save and protect the lives of the people you swore to take care of and that trumps the FG's neglect, incompetence and lack of care.

You also as the state leader continuing with the rot and neglect means you are even worse than the federal government because your people are the ones dying and suffering, it's even double jeopardy for the people of Ogun state because the federal government is not only ignoring them, even their own local leaders don't give a damn.

Somebody got to give a damn and if that somebody is not you the state leader, then resign from office because you just betrayed your oath of office just like the same federal government did when they forever ignored that road while Nigerians die and suffer needlessly.

Your arguement still doesn't change the fact that Ogun state can not takeover a FG road. What stops Amosun from reaching out to the FG so as to reach an agreement on the road's reconstruction and possible reimbursement of the state, and then take the glory (or at least part of it) for a job done? Why try to score cheap political goals by picking a fight with the FG (a fight that he'll definitely lose)?

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
anonimi:
Please bear with us.
[/size]

He he he. But Oshiomole dey try sha, forget that sign mata. He has done something for Edo state.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
django1:

This is why talking to you people is a waste of precious time.

You earlier said there was no provision for pipe borne water, I showed you, now you want to know the percentage? Ode buruku.

Why don't you show us any if at all there is any infrastructural projects going on in your region? Hater!

What did you show me?
Some abandoned pipes by some untarred road that could be anywhere in this whole wide world (www)
And when you are caught lying with pants on fire you resoprt to insults and bullying tactics, right?
You go try more, more. You hear?
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by FolaAribilola: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The road is a FG road and if the state govt wants to do work on the road they should follow due process and obtain approval from FG. Its okay to have good intentions but executing a well intended act thru illegal means rubbishes the good intention. For instance, if you want to demolish my house to build a bigger house for me, you cannot do that without my permission. You cannot just forcefully move bulldozers to my house without my consent. If I'm living in an unpainted house and someone wants to help paint the house for me, the person will seek my consent first. Even in medicine, you cannot administer any treatment to a patient except they consent.

My point is that DUE PROCESS is important in whatever we do, irrespective of how well intentioned the act is
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by FolaAribilola: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
U got it wrong, just for d posterity sake, ibadan - Lagos express rd since 3yrs now nothing has been done and do u know how many lifes it has claimed, yet we don't know when it will be same foe Sagamu - Ore- Benin rd. Why can't FG do ds roads since obasanjo/ Anenih administration. Now if d States government decide to do d roads FG will rush to site n begins to work. What a dirty politics n nepotism game we play in ds country. Anyway posterity will judge all d bad leaders dem dats my take on ds developmental jingolo.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ekoilee: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
ocelot2006:

Your arguement still doesn't change the fact that Ogun state can not takeover a FG road. What stops Amosun from reaching out to the FG so as to reach an agreement on the road's reconstruction and possible reimbursement of the state, and then take the glory (or at least part of it) for a job done? Why try to score cheap political goals by picking a fight with the FG (a fight that he'll definitely lose)?

And what makes you think they didn't ask for permission? Did they not obstruct the Lagos state government even after they gave the same Lagos state goverment the go ahead to reconstruct the Lagos badagry express they neglected and let rot for deacades because of their incompetency, corruption and lack of care?

They obstructed with the Eko Atlantic even after giving the go ahead.

What about Ikorodu road that doesn't even belong to them because they ceded the road to the Lagos state government under OBJ, they still obstructed right?

We are talking about a bunch of confused, clueless and egotistical people with no sense of duty, no sense of country or care for anything. They don't know their job duites or obligatiosn and due process is the last thing on their mind.

It's very sad and pathetic that some of you are defending the same federal government that doesn't give a damn about you, it's own due process and moral obligation to fix the roads and look out for the people they swore to look out for.

You are on the side of incompetency, cluelessness, corruption and redundancy, I'm not on tht side and I'll never be.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
anonimi:

What did you show me?
Some abandoned pipes by some untarred road that could be anywhere in this whole wide world (www)
And when you are caught lying with pants on fire you resoprt to insults and bullying tactics, right?
You go try more, more. You hear?

Don't be silly, that's an ongoing project in ibadan.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ocelot2006(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
eko ilee:

And what makes you think they didn't ask for permission? Did they not obstruct the Lagos state government even after they gave the same Lagos state goverment the go ahead to reconstruct the Lagos badagry express they neglected and let rot for deacades because of their incompetency, corruption and lack of care?

What about Ikorodu road that doesn't even belong to them because they ceded the road to the Lagos state government under OBJ, they still obstructed right?

We are talking about a bunch of confused, clueless and egotistical people with no sense of duty, no sense of country or care for anything. They don't know their job duites or obligatiosn and due process is the last thing on their mind.

It's very sad and pathetic that some of you are defending the same federal government that doesn't give a damn about you, it's own due process and moral obligation to fix the roads and look out for the people they swore to look out for.

You are on the side of incompetency, cluelessness, corruption and redundancy, I'm not on tht side and I'll never be.

For pete's sake, this is not about supporting the FG, but following the due process/rules laid down. And what proof do you have that supports your claim of Amosun meeting the FG? 'cos I'm pretty sure he won't be having all these issues fixing the road. Hell, it'll even save the FG time in its execution and they'll only have to reimburse the state. If states like Akwa Ibom can rebuild federal roads in co-operation with the FG, I don't see why Ogun state can't.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ocelot2006(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
eko ilee:

For pete's sake, this is not about supporting the FG, but following the due process/rules laid down. And what proof do you have that supports your claim of Amosun meeting the FG? 'cos I'm pretty sure he won't be having all these issues fixing the road. Hell, it'll even save the FG time in its execution and they'll only have to reimburse the state. If states like Akwa Ibom can rebuild federal roads in co-operation with the FG, I don't see why Ogun state can't.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
django1:

Don't be silly, that's an ongoing project in ibadan.

Who is being silly here?
Where is your sense of decorum and decency?
Otr is that too much to expect from ACN supporters even online
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
ocelot2006:

1. Due process and constitutional obligations demands that the federal government fix their roads . Their inability and incompetency to carry out their due process cost the people of ogun lives and economic loss, but you are not worried about the lack of that due process because you are mentally incompetent like the people you are defending.

2. You can about that due process rubbish till eternity, it means nothing until you show me proof that ogun state did not ask for one before touching that road. You are just assuming that they did not.

3 Feurthermore, I've provided proof that even in cases where permission was requested and granted, the federal government still show up to obstruct regardless so your due process noise remains redundant and mute.

4. The only thing I'm getting from you people with your due process rubbish is the fact that you are all lazy, incompetent and.corrupt like the federal government.

5. You are also obviously from states where the governors are weak, lazy, lacks initiative and incompetent.

Like I said, I'm not on your useless and incompetent side so take your dumb hypocritical due process rubbish elsewhere.

lol apabio. Apabio is PDPand gejs lapdog and he can do whatever he want to any federal property in his state. .Smh...
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ocelot2006(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. Due process and constitutional obligations demands that the federal government fix their roads . Their inability and incompetency to carry out their due process cost the people of ogun lives and economic loss, but you are not worried about the lack of that due process because you are mentally incompetent like the people you are defending.

2. You can about that due process rubbish till eternity, it means nothing until you show me proof that ogun state did not ask for one before touching that road. You are just assuming that they did not.

3 Feurthermore, I've provided proof that even in cases where permission was requested and granted, the federal government still show up to obstruct regardless so your due process noise remains redundant and mute.

4. The only thing I'm getting from you people with your due process rubbish is the fact that you are all lazy, incompetent and.corrupt like the federal government.

5. You are also obviously from states where the governors are weak, lazy, lacks initiative and incompetent.

Like I said, I'm not on your useless and incompetent side so take your dumb hypocritical due process rubbish elsewhere.

lol apabio. Apabio is PDPand gejs lapdog and he can do whatever he want to any federal property in his state. .Smh...

I see that you've resorted to insults. It's all good. Well, Amosun and everyother A.C.N lapdog/chiuwawa + resident NURTW e-agbero on nairaland like you can bark all they want. But it still won't change anything. Follow due process and you'll be fine. Else shut the Bleep up and go shove your rants up where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by KnowAll(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
[size=16pt]I am impress with what the Ogun State Governor is doing. The guy surely knows his onions[/size].
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
ocelot2006:

I see that you've resorted to insults. It's all good. Well, Amosun and everyother A.C.N lapdog/chiuwawa + resident NURTW e-agbero on nairaland like you can bark all they want. But it still won't change anything. Follow due process and you'll be fine. Else shut the Bleep up and go shove your rants up where the sun doesn't shine.

Due process in the real world means do your job as demanded by the constitution and if you don't know how to do your job because you are.crooked and incompetent, we'll do it and show you how to. Due process in your world is the code word and excuse to neglect your obligations.

You don't have electricity so where is.your due.process?

Your education system.and schools suckss so.where is your due process?

Your healthcare system is lousy so where is your due process.?

Your roads are death traps so where is your due process.?

Let me tell you, we are not incompetent like you and your abuja masters and your do nothing villages governors, We look.out for our own and we don't neglect our own.

Remain on your mediocre, do nothing, incompetent and worthless side, we are not on that side and never will.

That road is getting built as we speak and your useless masters with their patch patch wheelbarrow and shovel can not do anything about it talk less you minuscule due process shouting toddlers on NL....
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
anonimi:

Who is being silly here?
Where is your sense of decorum and decency?
Otr is that too much to expect from ACN supporters even online

You're being silly, because you made an unfounded statement;
"What did you show me?
And when you are caught lying with pants on fire you resoprt to insults and bullying tactics, right?"

Does that place look like uganda? That mokola roundabout, anyone that know Ibadan would recognise that place.

Can you now see that your talk of "they don't have pipeborne water and they are building multi billion naira road" is silly?

Don't say what you don't know next time.

And before you come talk another thing, there has always been pipeborne water in IB, they are now replacing the old pipes.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2013
django1:

"What did you show me?
And when you are caught lying with pants on fire you resoprt to insults and bullying tactics, right?"

Does that place look like uganda? That mokola roundabout, anyone that know Ibadan would recognise that place.

Can you now see that your talk of "they don't have pipeborne water and they are building multi billion naira road" is silly?

And before you come talk another thing, there has always been pipeborne water in IB, they are now replacing the old pipes.

You are joking, right?
Pipeborne water in the ENTIRE Ibadan city or some other place?
Where on your old photo that looks like it came out of Mugo Park's album does it show Mokola round about?
How does a picture of pipes that MAY have been abandoned on the road side equal to water in the whole Oyo state
You need to shape up and do better than you have done so far defending your idols.
#FriendlyAdvice.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
anonimi:

You are joking, right?
Pipeborne water in the ENTIRE Ibadan city or some other place?
Where on your old photo that looks like it came out of Mugo Park's album does it show Mokola round about?
How does a picture of pipes that MAY have been abandoned on the road side equal to water in the whole Oyo state
You need to shape up and do better than you have done so far defending your idols.
#FriendlyAdvice.

Is there something wrong with you?? Where did you see "entire" in my post?

Show me one city in Nigeria with every household connected to pipeborne water!

You'll be misinforming people, someone calls you out on it, you'll start changing goal post.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
django1:

"What did you show me?

And before you come talk another thing, [size=13pt]there has always been pipeborne water in IB,[/size] they are now replacing the old pipes.

You are the one misleading others as per the highlighted portion.
This is usual with the ACN propaganda and when you are held down to specifics you start throwing insults.
If the entire city does not have water, you cannot mislead peole by saying "there has always been pipeborne water in IB"
Do I make myself clear
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2013
anonimi:

You are the one misleading others as per the highlighted portion.
This is usual with the ACN propaganda and when you are held down to specifics you start throwing insults.
If the entire city does not have water, you cannot mislead peole by saying "there has always been pipeborne water in IB"
Do I make myself clear

Okay, so, its either the ENTIRE city ia connected to water corporation or we say "there is no pipe borne water in Ibadan.

We can as well say, there's no mtn network in Ibadan, since not all of ibadan have network, abi? DOLT!!!
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2013
django1:

Okay, so, its either the ENTIRE city ia connected to water corporation or we say "there is no pipe borne water in Ibadan.

We can as well say, there's no mtn network in Ibadan, since not all of ibadan have network, abi? DOLT!!!

Please do you mind to point out where I said "there is NO pipeborne water in Ibadan".
And since you are bringing wuruwuru comparison with MTN, make I follow you go there:
Is there MTN coverage for MOST of Ibadan?
Is there pipeborne water for MOST of Ibadan?
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Shettima Distributes 300 Rams To Widows And Teachers / Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi / Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.