Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland (747 Views)

International and Local Jobs Opportunities / Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide / Jobs/opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland by Ndyoo(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2013
As we all know,most of the Jobs posted on this section are either in Lagos,ph or most of the big cities leaving behind some of the eastern sub-regions. I don't want to sound tribalized but a Page for Jobs in the eastern heartland is most welcome so the need to create one. I would call on Jobseekers, and employers anywhere who feel that the need services of Graduates and skilled workers that concerns this region to post on this page. An e.g is the recent board of internal revenue recruitment,most people I met weren't aware of the Job placement. I believe now is the right time especially for Anambrarians who will be having their Gubernatorial polls come 2014. I will update you shortly but for the mean time please support this cause...
Re: Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland by Gboliwe: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Subscribing.
Re: Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland by solgee(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Good step in the right direction
Re: Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland by Gboliwe: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have looked for recruitment agencies with real addresses around but have not found any. I am restricted anyways.
Re: Jobs/opportunities In Eastern Heartland by Obinoscopy(m): 2:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Aptitude Test On 22nd Of June 2013 / Job Opportunity: Executive Assistant To MD / Multiple Job Vacancies For Teachers/lecturer In A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.