Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (16916 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Exposed: Reason Why US Refuses To Sell Arm To Fight BH / CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Dee60: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Bad leaders will always show bad behaviours. Silly 'big man syndrome' in a country that cannot boast of consistent power supply to its people for just 24 hours and where the president's wife will fly to foreign hospitals for common ailments.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Name witheld th story is useless
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Good!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by brosdoncome(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2013
C as d high school graduate consular settle down fall my friend father hand.....smh!!!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by madridsta007(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Naija big man is little fish in America.

Little fish? Naija big man is a commoner in Western countries.

I once saw a prominent Nigerian governor in an unruly queue in JFK Airport.

He was being pushed, rough-handled and manhandled. No mean-looking gun-toting mobile policemen to his rescue. You would have needed close examination to recognise him.

2 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Rooneyboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

f00lish man , he thought banging the table wld do the magic .
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Dee60: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2013
US government, don't you know me? I am the Oga at the top!

The man probably thought he was talking to his driver or mai guard!

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Op tell us the name of the lawbreaker so that we can offer him firstclass imigration visa to Somalia.I am very sure he would be accorded full honor in Mogadishi

4 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by dederocs(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Useless money miss road.all these local people when they see money wey thier papa no expect say them go ever see-dem go dey act like cows.idiot
Nobody send una for advanced civilized nations dem see all our political office holders as gluttons,thieves and myopic mediocres...scum of the earth.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by ochukoccna: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Wazobia9ja:
retardeen gej.
Na you talk am O! grin grin
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by yuzedo: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2013
10yr ban l'omo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2013
POLICE CAP: Southwest Which Sort of people occupy that zone again undecided
Shut your stinking mouth,what has south west got to do with the issue?must you let the public know that you are insane? Ode lasan lasan.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Name witheld th story is useless
Seconded
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2013
elari: Banging tables and doing some bragging stunts? Hmmm! Maybe he felt he was in one nigerian company
That is the Nigerian mentality,the lawBREAKER na foooool.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by StudioCFR(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2013
This yoruba people and there big fat mouth

Always disgracing us everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2013
KingPradas: This is one of the reason, Americans don't have respect for us. Americans don't care if you're house of rep member because you're are not from their country.

Even if you are from their country. The Law is Law and must be obeyed by all. Several Law makers have been arrested for wrong doing in the US. Celebrities, actors, businessmen have gone to jail. In the UK Princess Anne was once given a speeding ticket. The fool think say na Oshodi hin dey!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by bloggernaija: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Nigeria has lost so much respect that even a lawmaker has to go for an interview at an embassy .utter disgrace .the federal government and the national assembly also see nothing wrong with this situation.in fact ,issues like this should be dealt with by an assembly liaison official.shouldn't the assemblyman be too busy for this nonsense . i am very sure that the interview was conducted by a 26 year secondary school lvl official .certificate of return?my God, they do get away with murder in nigeria .what you get with bad leadership especially when most of the aces are in Nigeria's hand.Nigeria does not need any western country.they need nigeria thus,we should be calling the shots

2 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Ask ur grand father to enlighten you. You are a BIG fool, ethnic bigots like you are not needed here.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by theripper2: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Ehm ehm, does the man bleach his skin? With dat clue, we can deduce where he is from. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by POLICECAP: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Shut your stinking mouth,what has south west got to do with the issue?must you let the public know that you are insane? Ode lasan lasan.

Guilty conscience tongue

2 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Gudiza(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Honestly don't get why there's no name involved. Is he faceless too?
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by POLICECAP: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2013
osaiworld:
Ask ur grand father to enlighten you. You are a BIG fool, ethnic bigots like you are not needed here.

Guilty conscience tongue

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by GraceBestowed(f): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2013
ROTFLMBO!!!! Excuse me while I laugh at this!!!

Nna eh!! I can't shout!! Why?!? Why would someone act like that somewhere they have ZERO jurisdiction over?!

I'm glad he was brought down a peg or two, now before he can enter the U.S, he has to;

a. Grovel, and humble himself, or
b. Find a way to astral-project!!

PRIDE GOES BEFORE THE FALL!!

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by SouthernGuy(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2013

On the scale of 0 to -10,how dumb are you?
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: Shameless touts in Nigeria making our laws. Their relevance ends in Nigeria
It is such a pity.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Litmus: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
As a Nigerian, if i wore agbada I'd walk with my head held as high as possible;he banged table,he should have booted it over.At least if they turned him down for visa or whatever he would have had the satisfaction of having proved a point.

One thought, though. The rest of the world apparently deals daily with masses of humble, hand wringing people from the the continent of Africa at their airports.If Nigerians want to be as arrogant and proud as the rest of the world why get so uptight. Relax, rest-of-world, you have an entire continent of Africans to give your your superiority fix.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by codeworks(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
dont you know am lawbreaker, that I have every right to loot public fund #funny
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Litmus: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2013
When they insult your leaders, they're not on your side, they're disgracing you. He looted, he did not loot, he is ours to be angry with not another mans.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by OkparaIgbo: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2013

E be like say na the same people way produce 22 inmates for the same America relating to Credit and Debit Card fraud..I no call name oo..Eko o ni baje oo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by mathskill: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2013
I like it when our leaders are put in their proper places,especially by someone they see and consider inferior-low in social status,not stupendously wealthy.Left to me,the law of karma is playing out it's course here.Nigerian law maker's treat their fellow citizens,electorates that voted them into office with disregard,they move about in arrogance,talk to their populace with disdain,act with impunity and are generally deceptive-say one thing but don't mean it,selfish-Nigeria's revenue are squandered on them,greedy-corner everything(contracts,scholarships,appointments) for themselves and family alone.My fellow nairalanders i don't think i'll be loosing sleep over this incident.Serves him right.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by emmasege: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2013
If u read and understood the post very well, u would easily detect that the law maker was there on a personal ground and didn't do his home work well. If it was on an official ground, the protocol officer would have handled it and he wouldn't have embarassed himself. And is it not even possible that the so-called law maker is not even a sitting law maker, or why would he have been asked to produce his cerificate of return if not that the consular detected a hole in his status declaration. Knowing the US consulars for who they are, they would have perused ur electronic application b4 asking u any question during the interview, and once a hole is detected in ur application they pick u up at that point. It's either our dear honourbale is a yesterday man who thought the embassy could be fooled, or that he's on a suspicious mission to the US.
bloggernaija: Nigeria has lost so much respect that even a lawmaker has to go for an interview at an embassy .utter disgrace .the federal government and the national assembly also see nothing wrong with this situation.in fact ,issues like this should be dealt with by an assembly liaison official.shouldn't the assemblyman be too busy for this nonsense . i am very sure that the interview was conducted by a 26 year secondary school lvl official .certificate of return?my God, they do get away with murder in nigeria .what you get with bad leadership especially when most of the aces are in Nigeria's hand.Nigeria does not need any western country.they need nigeria thus,we should be calling the shots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Condemns Attempt To Kill Buhari / DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / Mobolaji Johnson: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Death Of The First Governor Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.