Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sell In Arepo And Magboro Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sell In Arepo And Magboro Area (636 Views)

Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million / Plot Of Land Needed In Arepo, Magboro Axis / 4 Nos 3 Brm Flats & 2 Nos 2 Brm Flats 2 Let In Arepo (see Pix). New House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sell In Arepo And Magboro Area by stevenazbs: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2013
A plot of land for sell in Arepo and Magboro area,it has all document and C/O ready...interested person should call Steven on:08052181935 for more details.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sell In Arepo And Magboro Area by CORDROSS: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Steven,

I feel you should not let ALL INTERESTED persons call now, rather let us have the full price details as well as the per square meter of each plots available.

And we will place our request. You may send us couple of pictures of the area.

Send us your web page if you have or e-mail.

I hope you are not offended at my request dude.

Thanks...
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sell In Arepo And Magboro Area by stevenazbs: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello,I have 2plots of land in Magboro which is 1plot each..they are 648 per square meter which is 60 by 120...the amount of each plot is,one is 6m why the other is 7m....then the one in AREPO also is 2@lots of land,one plot each,is also 648 per square meter which is also 60 by 120...the amount is..one is 12m why the other is 18m...hope u are clear? For the pictures,am unable to download it here,but u can come and see it for urself that will be more better than pic...my email:aziegbestevenakhere@yahoo.com...working on my web page for now..thanks,waiting for ur soonest reply.

(1) (Reply)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::to Let::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Well Built 2bdrm Very Urgently Needed In Gwarimpa/lifecamp/utako/jabi/mabushi / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.