Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi (545 Views)

I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by masterdre: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
For maintaining strongly and publicly that the corruption in the petrol subsidy payments by the federal government must stop, President Goodluck Jonathan has decided to ostracize the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, from some official programs, Mr. Amaechi has claimed.

See details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/128678-why-jonathan-is-victimizing-me-gov-amaechi.html
Re: Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by biafransoul: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
masterdre: For maintaining strongly and publicly that the corruption in the petrol subsidy payments by the federal government must stop, President Goodluck Jonathan has decided to ostracize the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, from some official programs, Mr. Amaechi has claimed.

See details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/128678-why-jonathan-is-victimizing-me-gov-amaechi.html

As if the saboteur matters. Foolish man that's looking for relevance
Re: Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Boo hoo! cry me a river. What about the people that you have victimized.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by Habiolar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jona ! Jona !! Jona !! Hw many times hv a called u? Mind urself b4 I snd thunder fire u.

For ur Polo shirt , T-shirt, Round & V neck, Sportwears 4 kids&adults in mass production. Call 07031122496 BB: 220DC3e9
Re: Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by Elueme: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaechi should just shut it and stop seeking sympathy where he was never going to find one. He should accept he is a renegade and a prodigal son, then ask for forgiveness and save himself of those other scraps. The bottom line is ambition. Gov Amaechi no doubt a man I like his leadership qualities became a god through the mechanisation of the governor's forum and allowed ambition to becloud his reasoning hence started challenging the presidency at every given opportunity. He found solace in the opposition and some northerngovernors whose antagonism is a blend of national interest and partisanship. Amaechi's popularity is fast deteriorating in the South South because of the way he is perceived. No body is hunting him but his actions.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Victimizing Me – Gov. Amaechi by slimming: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
all is politics

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor — Presidency / Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Council Boss / Terrified Gov. Aregbesola Fears Being Kidnapped, And Asked To Pay $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.