Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Please If You Are Chubby And Sexy And You Know It-step In. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please If You Are Chubby And Sexy And You Know It-step In. (460 Views)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland / Bbw, Chubby,voloupous And Their Admirers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Are Chubby And Sexy And You Know It-step In. by dederocs(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
I got love for chubby girls with big thighs,fresh and sweet sound...hmmmn,taste like cream chocolate.
This thread is for sexy chubby girls,independent and free,looking to meet sweet Naija guys for hook up.dont be ashamed to drop you BB pins and emails.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady To Walk To The Moon With Me / Any Lady In , Abia Or Anywhere In The East For A Serious R/ship / BBM Hook Up-oyo State Peepz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.