Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? (1003 Views)

Consult With Nigerian Medical Doctors On Doctorsoffice.ng For FREE! / Treat All Stds And Sexually Transmitted Disease With Doctor Chibuike / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by fitnessmania(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
My tooth is paining like anything. Its halfway eaten by the germs.

Should i see the doctor today? Or it will be fine in a 1 or 2 days?
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by Imprida(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Go and see a doctor
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by aadetoyin(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eaten by germs and u still wanna stay at home.

Pls go n Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a dentist. Pele.
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by butterflyy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
No no no, dont see d doctor, i heard it subsides in two day, n make sure u take lots of cold coke. Mumu
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by fitnessmania(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
I took few pain killer and now its fine. But i think it will pain if i try to eat something from my right side jaw.
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by butterflyy(f): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
fitnessmania: I took few pain killer and now its fine. But i think it will pain if i try to eat something from my right side jaw.
Then eat from ur left side jaw. And u ve not seen a doctor since then. wait till u cant chew from all ur side jaws
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by fitnessmania(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
i went to doctor earlier when it was quite the situation was not this worse. But doctor asked me to do root canal. I think its not required but still he was suggesting me.
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by fitnessmania(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its almost alright but it is partly swollen now.
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by Lagusta(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Boss, if you dont go to a dentist quickly, that tooth will go gangrenous, will affect other teeth, all your teeth will fall off, you wont be able to eat ileya meat, you wont toast any babe again, and you will be lonely, depressed, and...................
Re: Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? by fitnessmania(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lagusta: Boss, if you dont go to a dentist quickly, that tooth will go gangrenous, will affect other teeth, all your teeth will fall off, you wont be able to eat ileya meat, you wont toast any babe again, and you will be lonely, depressed, and...................

If this is the case then i must go to doctor asap. Thanks for the advice buddy.

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure And Pregnancy / Coughing Since 26th Or 27th Of December, Please Help / Sad!! Final Year Unilag Student Dies Of Cancer (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.