Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? (1131 Views)

Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / A Must Have Item In Your Bag As A Lady / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Scbags(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
It looks like her bag is about to drop or she looks uncomfortable right? Far from it! She is rocking the bag in style. Victoria 'Posh' Beckham started this trend and has been spotted hugging carrying her handbags in this manner lately. Her models carried their bags same way while walking the runway at the Fashion Week. This under-the-arm-close-to-the-hip style of carrying your handbag is called 'The Baguette' according to Entertainment Wise. It was a regular feature of Fashion Week both on and off the runway in September and February. So, fellow fashionistas in the house, would you follow this trend? smiley

See more pics at www.scbags..co.uk

Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Odunnu: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Chei! Never knew I was fashionable tongue
Have been clutching/carrying my bags like that since forever. cool
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by aadetoyin(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
No way!
Looks so uncomfortable.
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by alakem(f): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Never say never.soon most ladie will be seen carring their bags this way, maybe bag designers should stop fixing hand to bags since it willl be of no use soon grin
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Not comfortable.
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Scbags(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Odunnu: Chei! Never knew I was fashionable tongue
Have been clutching/carrying my bags like that since forever. cool

Lol....you go girl! But mehn, ur bag must be really light to pull this off well
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Scbags(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
alakem: Never say never.soon most ladie will be seen carring their bags this way, maybe bag designers should stop fixing hand to bags since it willl be of no use soon grin

They shouldn't o! Look at the last picture in red, you still need the handle to sleep your wrist in q cheesy wink
Re: Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style? by Odunnu: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Scbags:

Lol....you go girl! But mehn, ur bag must be really light to pull this off well
Poor me. I rarely carry light bags oo. Right from school days.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: 10 Secret Facts About Hair And Nails / Order Ur Ankara Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Price / Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.