Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed (3978 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans Blast Kim Kardashian For Rarely Washing Her Hair;naija Girls Will B Ashamed / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by reniks(f): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2008
Why should Annie Macauley be ashamed? She didn't do the act that led to the pregnancy under duress, it was a mutual act between two consenting adults. In fact for the innocent child's sake she better not be ashamed. It's her life and she chose the path she wanted.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by almondjoy(f): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2008
Please, gone are the days when Nigerian ladies wait till their 45 to wear "white gown" in some churches to tell the world they are virgins after aborting like 12 children in less then 5 years.  All to search for Mr. Right-Never-Do-Right. . . who has had his own 12 kids by 8 different women.

Goodluck to Annie Macualay.  I am so proud of her.  If you are careless enough to get pregnant from unprotected encounters, you should be able to have those children. . . Period!!!!!  At least she has fulfilled one of her purposes on earth. . . motherhood.

Congratulations lady! Most women will envy you in about 20 years when you become a grandmother while they are still in church begging for the almighty "fruit of the womb", after wasting their youths messing around the place and scrambling all their eggs!

Good job Anniw. . .pregnancy is not a disease. . . neither does it kill!
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by eiete(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2008
Emad:

snazzydawn the next time he comes to preach in our village about condoms i will tell you grin
Just notify all the mothers in your villiage that they should put their daughters under lock and key

cos tubaba is coming. If not they should get prepared to have lil tubaba's around the village in 9 months

time saying ' mama no shakking, nothing dey happen'.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Emad(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2008
i am sure that this tubaba's child making is a virus
i am sure that once he comes into a place, unless you get vacinated you will surely catch the tubaba child bearing virus

I have a grand mother who is a traditional doctor,
i will ask her what the preventive vaccin is cool [s]that is if she has not caught the virus herself[/s]
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by eiete(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2008
I have a grand mother who is a traditional doctor,
i will ask her what the preventive vaccin is that is if she has not caught the virus herself

grin lol!
Eh he! now you are talking. You know the saying prevention is better than cure.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Modups1(f): 10:51am On May 16, 2008
is she still pregnant? undecided heard gist dat she was attacked and was in da hospital
i hope its just a rumour
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by trendy(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2008
we are still waiting o!
i heard she was attacked too
i even heard she lost the baby and tuface said
God will give them another one lipsrsealed
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Emad(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2008
trendy:

aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by eiete(f): 3:47pm On May 16, 2008
trendy:

hehehe lol!

you sure say the person hear well so??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh / Photos Of Music Star, Rita Ora Getting Supplement Drug Injected Into Her Butts / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.