Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer (1082 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by tope3x(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
At the age of 44 u re
still poor u now finally
won a jackpot of
50million naira AT the
age of 45, then ur
grandma was kidnap for
ransom of 49million
naira as well ..... WHAT
WILL U DO?

1 Like

Re: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by ideee03(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'll fast and pray fervently for her,there's power in prayers ooo. cry
Re: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by k2039: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Another nollywood script.

OP, stop watching Africa Magic, Too much of Africa Magic is not good for your health and thinking.
[/size]
Re: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rotflmao cheesy cheesy

What if it's a test. ...so you pay the money and what do you know, you grandma is worth N150 million she wills to you.

Lol!
Re: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by ideee03(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao cheesy cheesy

What if it's a test. ...so you pay the money and what do you know, you grandma is worth N150 million she wills to you.

Lol!
I'm sure Lotsa Nigerians would fail the test.
Re: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do, Please Be Sincer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Geez,if ma grandma has dt amount of money,she shld set herself free.If she really loves me,where was she all d yl,44yrs of poverty esp.when she is dat rich?Me,my 55 millionaira reach me,make she carry her 150m go heaven

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Dakore Akande Talks About How She Meet Her Husband In America / Yomi Casual- I Am Not After A Red Carpet Wife / Kim Kardashian In Labour In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.