Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? (811 Views)

Which Adsense Alternative CPM Ad Network Is The Best For Sites With Low Traffic / CPM Cost Per Thousand Miles Vs CPC Cost Per Click Vs Cpa'how To Sell Display Ads / CPC, CPM Ads Sites Owned By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by normaljenny(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
please my fellow nairalanders< can anybody here help explain to me the differene between CPM and CPC. PLEASE I NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT WELL
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
You will get a better explanation in the Webmasters section.
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by naijacutee(f): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks for the tip. Moved to Webmasters section.
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
normaljenny: please my fellow nairalanders< can anybody here help explain to me the differene between CPM and CPC. PLEASE I NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT WELL
CPM simply means Cost per mille, the advertising cost per thousand views..(mille means thousand in French).
CPC on the other hand means Cost per click. This is how much you pay for each person who clicks on your Advert.

Feel free to ask any more questions.
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by normaljenny(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Brand_new:
CPM simply means Cost per mille, the advertising cost per thousand views..(mille means thousand in French).
CPC on the other hand means Cost per click. This is how much you pay for each person who clicks on your Advert.

Thanks for the answer. So in the CPM (cost per millie) I am being charged per thousand views, like for example if my advert is shown on like 2 million pages of facebook users, so that means I calculate a thousand into 2million and check it by the sum. I am charged per CPM?
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by elvis10ten(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Brand_new:

French ?
Re: What Is CPC And CPM, Can Any Body Explain It For Me? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2013
normaljenny:

Thanks for the answer. So in the CPM (cost per millie) I am being charged per thousand views, like for example if my advert is shown on like 2 million pages of facebook users, so that means I calculate a thousand into 2million and check it by the sum. I am charged per CPM?

That's correct.

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? / Welcome To Javascript For The Total Non- Programmer / Learn To Make Money Teaching Others What You Know ¤REAL¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.