Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji (17706 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by orlaryhincah2: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flavour's "Other Girlfriend" Onyinye Attacks Linda Ikeji

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9igFPd5BbHE/UWQ6OPeGgzI/AAAAAAABmWw/E_oc9j88leI/s1600/4.png[/img]
The email...
I understand you are a blogger and the essence of what you do is to report juicy amebor. Unfortunately the last bullshit you posted about my man was not only fictitious but slander to him and our relationship. The nonsense you posted about him being in a "relationship" with that Mbaise prostitute, Chinenye "Beverly Heels" Ukegbu nearly severed my relationship with Flav. It is evident that the Bleep shit you write is not credible. Do you not check your source? I suppose not. If you did you would be fully aware that Chinedu Flavour Okoli is in a committed relationship with no one other than ME. I most likely seen me with Flav whenever Im in Lagos. Regardless of the fact that I am based in the US (Silver Spring Maryland), I try to spend as much time with him in Festac, Nigeria or South Africa. In fact Im currently in Enugu helping him with his new music video for Ada Ada.

Flav and I have been together for over a year now. What we have is unbreakable!!!!!!!!! I am fully aware of that prostitute who self proclaims herself as Flavour's fiancée *rolls eyes*. According to Flavour she's nothing but a hoe who is trying to get a record deal on 2nite enter-10-ment. She does all this shit for publicity. What do you expect from a hoe who lacks talent? She is non existent in his life. He made a mistake and I forgave him when I traveled to Nigeria in February for Valentine's Day. And the makeup was MAGICAL! Anyways sha, I am warning you to stop posting bullshit pertaining to my love Flav or our relationship. AND CORRECT d nonsense you posted on your "blog" about my Flav last month.

ps Yes that was me in my baby's 'SHAKE' music video. If you doubt the validity of anything I said, check out the pix ya self.

#BeautifulOnyinye

Onyinye N. Onungwa
Read more @
www.orlaryhincah..com/2013/04/flavours-other-girlfriend-attacks.html

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nuzo1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Erhmm...madam onyinye,

How come you easily forgave oringo master flavor for cheating on you with 'sexy' Beverly?

While on the other news, a hungry female corper stabbed her hungry boyfriend in the eye for cheating on her with yet another female hungry corper.

God punish poverty!!! angry tongue

23 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Odunnu: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
For real? chics wanna die for that loose guy? shocked
Some of my fellow chics need to really put some worth on 'em lives.

5 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by MORNDEW(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Whats all dis advert for 2moro she wud com 2 tel us hw he broke her heart. What is givin her all dis confidence smh
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Scarpon(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
u are not even sure if flavour will marry u and u have already started blathering mouth on social media site. this is how u girls end up being dump
as for Linda : the last time i checked she is a Blogger and owner of a celebrity, entertainment, news, ,gossip, ,events site.

5 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Scarpon(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wish nl host this on front page
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by chymystique(f): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2013
I hope dis Email is a Joke! embarassed..... God forbid dt I wil eva stoop so low to act lik dis lady that calls herself onyinye Because of money and fame... Ets high time some ladies give thr life a second thot. Rubbish embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by SlyIg(f): 1:29am On Apr 10, 2013
chymystique: I hope dis Email is a Joke! embarassed..... God forbid dt I wil eva stoop so low to act lik dis lady that calls herself onyinye Because of money and fame... Ets high time some ladies give thr life a second thot. Rubbish embarassed angry
same here my dear!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Rooneyboy(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Ladies and their fish brains sha grin .

So pathetic .

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by yuzedo: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2013
I refuse to believe any man would consort with someone so tactless, classless, and air-headed. This girl lacks any modicum of decency or sense. Her only staying power must be a pretty face, a hot bod, and relatively good sex.

GOD FORBID I DATE THIS KAIN TRAMP!

UPDATE: Just checked out for the first time, pictures of the village looking chic... All i can say is [size=18pt]LAWL![/size] Well, konji na bastard, "Flav", i understand. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2013
[size=13pt]I have a transformer she can hug.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Fesisko(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2013
God punish poverty,and thank God say The verty don go.very soon the po must leave by fire by force.just like at how this lady is fooling herself,because of money.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2013
I think it was made up,she can't be this stupid and childish!
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by naijaobi(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
From flavour's song titled beverly:
''gwa kwa nneka, gwa kwa nu onyinye, gwa kwa nu benjamin ka ha hapu beverly''..
MEANING: tell nneka, tell onyinye, Also tell bejanjamin to leave beverly alone..

This onyinye girl should go and eat poo

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by orlaryhincah2: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2013
sandyylove: I think it was made up,she can't be this stupid and childish!
Read more http://orlaryhincah..com/2013/04/flavours-other-girlfriend-attacks.html
to see prove
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by joyidarauko: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2013
God has touch onyiye's Heart that why she gave up just like that grin
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Home wrecker. Mttcchhewww

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2013
The letter in Picture;

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2013
The lady is senseless,and lacks anything moral act,imagine she coming to defend a man she isn't even married to. Nawa ooo,is that how scarce men are nowadays?

Well being educated,or abroad,shouldn't be confused for being enlightened.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by GraceBestowed(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Like I said before; a lesson to women, PLEASE don't use the cow on sale to make suya for the dude that hasn't even priced it!

This is what happens when a girl has been relegated to the position of 'the jump-off'. It may well be that he (Flavour) has been using her to play 'ten-ten', deceiving, and lying to her, we never know; it's a cold world, yo!

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by semid4lyfe(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2013
^^

And I thought I had heard, read and seen it all with Nigerian ladies shocked

No be na wa, na real wa.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Eurex79: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Linda ikeji,a stupid idiot,who can neva be respected by anyone.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Chidex2442(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg leave dat oringo man mak e mak him choice. Madam onyinye pls dnt think 4 flavour. B4 he uses u 4 his muzic remix Named "ANYTHING U DO DEM MUST TALK"...
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by ebunma: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Yeye girl...........hiss.
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Look at her trash language. Birds of a feather cool Who is flavor anyway undecided ?
As for the blogger.. Be careful how you intrude on people's personal lives. what goes around, comes around cheesy cheesy
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by timpaker(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2013
do girls still fight themselves over boys?
this girl is so "1994" she need to step up! shocked

She just reduced her value by that lubbish retter angry angry
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by LesbianBoy(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2013
Lmao@some guys here saying she devalued herself 'fighting' for flavour....you guys should STFU you jealous mumus! Is it because no girl is fighting for u guys thats why u come on here saying RUBBISH! Mstsheeww......Flavour is a 'big boy' and ladies should fight for him! If e too pain u, then go and work hard and be rich so ladies would 'fight' for u too!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by mysticgal(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2013
i thought it was offically announced that beverly and flavour are dating,so how come onyi is disturbing?
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by deols(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2013
How come flavour is not d one correcting the amebor by Linda

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by MMM2(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Onyinye onungwa

We understand but everybody cheat in 9ja undecided angry

Is our hobby wink
Re: Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji by vm26: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2013
that Onyinye gal has a serious problem.im sure where the guy is he is laughing his lungs out at this bunch of bitches throwing stuff at each other for him.if she ws the real deal then why fight the guy's issue she shld b quite and us the public and the bloggers will notice her coolness and clap hands for the so called stable relationship she is claiming.if someone says shit abt her can this guy post smthing on fb or skype defending her .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress / Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.