Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Treatment Of Yeast Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Yeast Infection (849 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Yeast Infection: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment Of Yeast Infection by SUNNYISIFE(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2008
I was going through a book that was written on natural health, specifically on how to cure yeast in fection.It occuerred to me that yeast infection has become common these days and it is noted that it is an infection that is very difficult to cuer and it stays for long.The book gave a good description of how to cure yeast infection in a matter of days. Please can we discuss this topic?
Re: Treatment Of Yeast Infection by uspry1(f): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2008
i suggest you to move this topic in health section where they can discuss with you.

this is wrong section you post here.
Re: Treatment Of Yeast Infection by almondjoy(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2008
Yeast can be "cultured" abi? cheesy Serious relationship established I think!
Re: Treatment Of Yeast Infection by kizzle(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2008
yeast infection is terribly dangerous, its an infection that causes thrush and a whole lot of other diseases.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Memory Increase And Retention / Help,help / How Safe Is Your Work Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.