Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Vuze Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Vuze Issues (815 Views)

Configuring Software Like Vuze Torrent Downloader With Iwp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vuze Issues by mbulela: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
I am having serious issues with Vuze.
Any guru in the house?
It has suddenly stopped downloading torrents and irrespective of the number of seeds a torrent has, on my vuze manager it shows zero seeds and peers. This happened suddenly without any changes to my laptop.
The Incoming TCP port test failed repeatedly.
Pls help.
Re: Vuze Issues by moonraker(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2013
mbulela: I am having serious issues with Vuze.
Any guru in the house?
It has suddenly stopped downloading torrents and irrespective of the number of seeds a torrent has, on my vuze manager it shows zero seeds and peers. This happened suddenly without any changes to my laptop.
Pls help.

Your ISP has blocked your torrents. Do this!!!

Go to settings and uncheck UPDP and NAT, Then close and restart VUZE. You should be fine i think...
Re: Vuze Issues by mbulela: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
moonraker:

Your ISP has blocked your torrents. Do this!!!

Go to settings and uncheck UPDP and NAT, Then close and restart VUZE. You should be fine i think...
I think you are right. unfortunately, i can't even find where to uncheck it in the Vuze environment. Any clue?
Re: Vuze Issues by moonraker(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2013
mbulela:
I think you are right. unfortunately, i can't even find where to uncheck it in the Vuze environment. Any clue?

Options/Tracker/Client/Protocol/

Uncheck anything UDP
Re: Vuze Issues by purplekayc(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2013
mbulela: I am having serious issues with Vuze.
Any guru in the house?
Pls help.
download one of the anonymous softwares that would make you invisible to the ISPs lke tor browser...and install it... or simply change your internet service provider ....https://www.torproject.org/

(1) (Reply)

Need A Compaq 615 Motherboard New One I Mean / How To Tell If Your Computer Is Male Or Female / My Aspire E1-531 Automatically Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.