Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

SMS SCAM/FRAUD... Dont Be A Victim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SMS SCAM/FRAUD... Dont Be A Victim (627 Views)

4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. / Please Do Not Fall A Victim / Dont Fall Victim, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SMS SCAM/FRAUD... Dont Be A Victim by Simplesoul05(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nairalnders pls BEWARE of the new SMS FRAUD that i just experienced some hours ago, i dont know if anyone has experienced it too. i got an sms from 0018766480751 and the content of the message was: Hei darling. How are you? 0018766480751. so i hide my number to call the number and believe me it was a recorded lady talking in american way and flowing like she's actually tlkin to someone. you can also try to call the number. pls hide cos i dont know what the person behind this scam want.
Re: SMS SCAM/FRAUD... Dont Be A Victim by kingneyo: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
it happen to me last week bt i call dat number back witout hide my number.it happen to me last week bt i call dat number back witout hide my number.it happen to me last week bt i call dat number back witout hide my number.
Re: SMS SCAM/FRAUD... Dont Be A Victim by 2NDACCT(f): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2013
ENGLISH 0OH

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 5 / Can Anyone Help Root And Upgrade My Zte Z990g In Ibadan / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.