Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Blog Without Stress Part Two - Thatnaijablog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Blog Without Stress Part Two - Thatnaijablog (477 Views)

7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone / 20 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Without SEO / Learn To Set Up Professional Blog Without Consulting Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Blog Without Stress Part Two - Thatnaijablog by vowiski(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Excellence is not a product of accident. What you aim for will eventually be what you will become. To be a productive blogger without stress is a choice, when you aim at creating value without stress, you are actually pointing your life toward the realization of your potentials. In the first part of this series, I highlighted 2-key principles to living a stress-free blog life. You can read it here.

how to blog without stress
Image Credit: Gamerfitnation
Now, I will walk you through the other principles that has kept many bloggers in a calm state.

3. Outline and Planing
An outline is a system used to think about and organize your blog. In the past you just turn on your PC and begin to publish posts. You spend hours thinking of what to write and when the brain can't help, you begin to browse other blogs to find posts with large traffic to plagiarize. I was like that a couple of years ago, I didn't have time for myself but once I got the principle, blogging became so much fun.

For the next three months, I have a note which shows me what my next post will be. I spent a few days in organizing the topics. What this does is to completely eliminate stress from my blogging life. The outline in the note was carefully planned, this is what worked for me. You can start planing your posts for the next 3-weeks, from there you can set a higher goal. That's a system that gives you more freedom and power.
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/04/how-to-blog-without-stress-part-two.html

(1) (Reply)

Pleasee Drop Your Suggestions Website / 3 Lucky Winners Will Get A Single Site Licence Of Seopressor Plugin / AH! Luck Has Shone On Yhu Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.